Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 128>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 33 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:03pm
My mother wouldn't dare let me walk out the house with my hair wrapped... and I'm from NYC.

Sponsored Links

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Meh I like it.....her face can do no wrong

Agreed.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 2:34pm
i don't mind her hair really… anything can be seen as, 'a style' especially these days.. i doubt id do it though. 

it just bothers me that before she did it, it would have been considered some ghetto thing that hood rats did cus they were too lazy to comb it down… but now its suddenly okay. 

ppl need to have more confidence and own their own 'style' or whatever you'd like to call it.. before it becomes, 'that cute trend that rhi did' so now everyone wants to do it.. but before when shayquasha did it it wasn't okay.. shaywuasha shoulda owned it like, 'this is whats hot to me, so ima rock it ho' then maybe it woulda caught on before a star did it… 
just my take on it. 
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 2:38pm
There's plenty of stylish people out here that are not celebrities. Celebrities for the most part are just dress up dolls for designers.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

<div id="blog_post_date">November 18th, 2013
<div id="blog_post_title">Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
<div id="blog_post_subtitle">Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s New York City Rihanna For River Island Black Velvet Turtleneck Playsuit and Suede Thigh High Boots
<div id="blog_post_author">By Cliche

Rihanna debuted a new ‘do while exiting her New York City hotel wearing a $112 Rihanna for River Island Black Velvet Turtleneck Playsuit and suede thigh high boots.

Rihanna-New-York-City-Rihanna-For-River-Island-Velvet-Playsuit-and-suede-thigh-high-boots

Her velvet turtleneck playsuit comes equipped with long sleeves and back zip fastening.

Rihanna_for_River_Island_Black_velvet_turtle_neck_playsuit

Hmm… While the girl looks fab in just about everything, I’m not
loving this look as a whole. It could be the uncombed wig that’s
throwing me off. I just don’t know, girl.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm….

<div ="TWIIGSPOLL">

Rihanna-New-York-City-Rihanna-For-River-Island-Velvet-Playsuit-and-suede-thigh-high-boots

<div ="within_text" id="within_text_0" style="          margin: 0;          border: 0;          padding: 20px 0 5px;          text-align: left;          font-weight: bold;          ">

lol no one notice that man with the flowers oh ok
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 1:39pm
December 8th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
Splurge: Rihanna’s Giorgio Baldi Nike Rally Camo Hoodie and Adidas x Opening Ceremony Honey Tennis Leather Wedge Sneakers
By Faith

Rihanna dined at one of her favorite restaurants, Giorgio Baldi, in an $89 Nike Rally Camo Hoodie and Adidas x Opening Ceremony Honey Tennis Leather Wedge Sneakers:

rihanna-giorgio-baldi-nike-sweatshirt-adidas-opening-ceremony-sneakers

Her soft cotton blend hoodie features a camo print, a lined hood with a drawcord, ribbed cuffs and hem, a kangaroo pocket, and raglan sleeves.

nike-rally-camo-hoodie

Her black smooth leather sneakers boast gold-tone aglets, perforated detailing, and 2.5″ hidden wedge heels.

adidas-opening-ceremony-wedge-sneakers

Rih definitely likes to keep it casual and comfortable on the weekends: as we all should no?

rihanna-giorgio-baldi-nike-sweatshirt-adidas-opening-ceremony-sneakers-1

Her kicks are sold-out, but snag Rih’s hoodie here.

Thoughts?

rihanna-giorgio-baldi-nike-sweatshirt-adidas-opening-ceremony-sneakers

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 2:00pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 10:15am

DARK AND FURRY: Rihanna Gets DRAPED In Fur, Dines Out In NYC

Dec 12 | by _YBF

photo article-2522336-1A0C38FD00000578-467_634x774.jpg

Pop princess Rihanna dined out in NYC last night.  Find out where she went and get the latest on her housing drama inside...

photo article-2522336-1A0C3BD700000578-512_306x776.jpg  photo article-2522336-1A0C3AD900000578-933_306x776.jpg

Last night in NYC, Rihanna was spotted dining at her fave restaurant Da Silvano.  Our source who was also dining at the restaurant says Rihanna was was friendly with the staff, even making an effort to personally say "goodbye" to all the wait staff before she left.

photo article-2522336-1A0C3C1100000578-246_634x789.jpg

To brave the chilly weather in NYC, Ri rocked a fur coat and a full denim look.  Also, she's still rocking the long dark locks that she debuted a few days ago.

On the homefront, Rihanna has been ordered back to LA to sit for a deposition involving a $6.9 Million home in she bought in Beverly Hills in 2009.  And chick is suing for breach of contract claiming the mortgage company didn't tell her the home needed a lot of handy work.

By the way, her much awaited RiRi Hearts Mac Holiday collection drops today.

Photos via 247Paps/Splash News

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 10:19am
I don't know why I instantly thought of how JLO has a fly fur collection.....
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:46am
That weave looking real synthetic...or like someone is still putting oil sheen and Pump It Up on their weave.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 128>