Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 128>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 33 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 3:10am
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I don't like the hair. Short(er) hair definitely works for her.
I agree, I really dislike the weave
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:45am

Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Eden Nightclub Stella McCartney Fringe Dress

by Cliche

Rihanna took some time away from preparing for her upcoming world tour to hit the town. The singer was seen exiting Eden nightclub in a $613 Stella McCartney Fringed Dress and Christian Louboutin Duvette Gold Cap Toe Pumps.

hot-or-hmm-rihannas-eden-nightclub-stella-mccartney-fringe-dress
She decided to go sans bra in the sheer frock.
rihanna-stella-mccartney-fringe-dress
Hello!
Her silk cotton jersey dress features fringing at the neckline and back panel.

stella-mccartney-fringe-dress-1

The dress is hot, but the execution is unfortunate. I’m not here for seeing her nips and undies. :/

What do you think?

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 12:28pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 12:30pm

Lena Dunham is “Turned Off” By Rihanna

lena dunham/chris brown/rihanna

You’d think by now people would have given up on offering their opinions on Rihanna and Chris Brown’s ”relationship.” Because grown people are going to do what grown people want to do. And quite possibly rub it in everyone’s faces at the same time. Rihanna has proven that she’s run out of *&%^$#@Es to give when it comes to people’s perception of her. And Chris Brown? He currently looks like a zombie on bath salts. He doesn’t have a care in the world. With their middle fingers pointed to the world, why should anyone else care what these two do?

But that hasn’t stopped Lena Dunham, of Girls, from expressing her opinion.

In a recent podcast interview with (of all people) Alec Baldwin, Dunham expressed her displeasure with Rihanna. Although she’s admitted to being a fan, she’s been having a change of thought lately:

Being a role model is amazing. It’s an amazing thing and it’s like, it’s a platform that you have to take seriously. Which is why sometimes it’s like I used to be really into Rihanna, that pop star, and then it’s like again, I don’t want to ever throw stones from my glass house, but I follow her on Instagram and I just think about how many little girls beyond what I could even comprehend are obsessed with Rihanna. Like you know, she left Barbados, she’s had this amazing career, she’s won a Grammy. She’s talented. And then she gets back together with Chris Brown and posts a million pictures of them smoking marijuana together on a bed. And it cracks my heart in half in a way that makes me feel like I’m 95 years old.

Oh, Lena. If you don’t like what you see on her Instagram, there’s that simple unfollow button. Do I think Rihanna is a positive role model? Not exactly. But did you realize who’s interviewing you? Alec Baldwin is the same man who had his own accusations of battering women, all allegedly of course. And on top of that, he’s even gone as far as to verbally abuse his 11-year-old daughter, which was all caught on tape. The exact words he used were:

I could be shouting sh*t at random people on the street, but I’m calling you. I don’t care that you’re twelve or eleven or whatever, are you pig enough to pick it up? I’m a good father, and you’re a pig. I don’t give a sh*t. Good father. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you thoughtless pain in the ass?

Maybe the next time Lena Dunham expresses her concern about someone and their relationship, she should probably find a better choir to preach to than someone who verbally abuses their child.

I’ll sit back and count how many *&%^$#@Es Rihanna gives about this opinion.

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 12:33pm
I think she looks so unkempt. Her and Chris are made for eachother.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 12:49pm
why does she pay so much for cheap clothing?Ermm
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 12:55pm
Rihanna is yuck

Looks trashed out
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:41pm
The dress looks better on the model.
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:47pm
ShockedSmile
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:48pm
I like Rihanna but she needs help. All the cursing, the smoking, the nudity is not a good look.
She is gonna mess up her career and for what. Chris Brown and that pencil he hides in his pants.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 128>