Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 128>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 33 Votes, Average 2.52  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:16am
December 17th, 2013
Ethnic Models, Fashion, Fashion News, Rihanna
Fashion News: Rihanna Is The Face of Balmain’s Spring 2014 Campaign
By Cliche

First Erykah Badu for Givenchy, now Rihanna for Balmain! The high fashion game is being invaded by some of our favorite entertainers, and I’m not mad! While gorgeous top models Joan Smalls, Jourdan Dunn, and Chanel Iman were getting their everlasting lives in Beyoncé’s latest musical offering, Rihanna stormed through with these stunning snaps:

Rihanna-for-Balmain-Spring-2014The French brand took to Twitter earlier this morning to unveil the Inez and Vinoodh lensed images. Oh, and not a minute too soon! Also of note, Rih’s Mel Ottenberg was put on styling duty.

Rihanna-for-Balmain-Spring-2014-2How does Creative Director Olivier Rousteing feel about this? Well, someone might want to make sure he’s still breathing after he spazzed on Instagram, “THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD #dreamsdocometrue @badgalriri  @balmainparis #thankU #loveU #INspiration #Icon #beauty#FOREVER #Springsummer2014 #balmainiac . Front of the caméra you make me feel like you were the only girl in the world , you are more than an icon , you are my inspiration and an inpiration for an entiere generation . #loveU and #thankU”

That hand tattoo is still growing on me, but I’ll be darned if someone tries to tell me this gal can’t model her butt off! Gorge!

What do you think?

~Cliché

Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:20am
That hand
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:50pm
December 17th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
Hot! or Hmm… Rihanna’s New York City Tom Ford Fall 2013 Pink Fur Coat and Miu Miu Suede and Ponyhair Lace Up Creepers
By Faith

Rihanna went bold in New York City in a Tom Ford Fall 2013 Pink Fur Coat and $389 Miu Miu Suede and Ponyhair Lace Up Creepers:

rihanna-new-york-city-tom-ford-fall-2013-fur-miu-miu-creepers

Rih’s look was more dressed down than the runway’s lace top, trousers, and zebra-print pumps.

tom-ford-fall-2013-4

Her suede platform creepers feature a pointed-toe silhouette, zebra-print ponyhair panels, and 2.5″ heels.

miu-miu-suede-and-ponyhair-lace-up-creeper

I love both pieces, but they’re a bit much together no? At any rate, leave it to Rih to give you high-fashion!

rihanna-new-york-city-tom-ford-fall-2013-fur-miu-miu-creepers-1

Hot! or Hmm…?

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:56pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:07pm
Eanaj, they're coming to pick you up for murder cuz you just killed me.

I wasn't ready for that lol.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:14pm
lmfao
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 5:28pm
Eww to this whole page
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 1:01pm
December 19th, 2013
CELEBRITY STYLEHOT OR HMMRIHANNA
Hot! Or Hmm…: Rihanna’s New York City Navy Blue Mini Dress, House Of Holland Fishnet True Suspender Tights, And Christian Louboutin Black Ograde Cross-Strap Pumps
BY CLICHE

Rihanna kept warm in New York City last night in a luxurious brown fur coat covering her blue mini dress, $20 House of Holland Fishnet True Suspender Tights, and $765 Christian Louboutin Black Ograde Cross-Strap Pumps:

Rihanna-New-York-City-Fur-Coat-Blue-Mini-Dress-and-Christian-Louboutin-PumpsHer fishnet tights features cut away panels to create a suspender effect.

House-of-Holland-True-Suspender-Fishnet-TightsHer heels come with a patent leather upper, decorative leather cross strap, and a 4″ heel.

Christian-Louboutin-Ograde-Cross-Strap-PumpI think it’s one of the better looks she has had as of late, and I like that.  Sidenote: are fishnets about to make a big comeback?

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:32pm
December 20th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
Hot! Or Hmm…: Rihanna’s New York City Pink Elephant Tom Ford Fall 2013 Black Leather Fringe Coat, Rihanna for River Island Burgundy G4Life Cropped Sweatshirt, and Gianvito Rossi Black Buckle Strap Open Toe Boots
By Cliche

Rihanna partied it up last night at New York City’s Pink Elephant! She hit the club in a Tom Ford Fall 2013 Leather Fringe Coat, $87 Rihanna for River Island G4Life Burgundy Sweatshirt, and $1,655 Gianvito Rossi Black Buckle Strap Open Toe Boots:

Rihanna-New-York-City-Tom-Ford-Leather-Coat-Rihanna-for-River-Island-Sweater-and-Gianvito-Rossi-Open-Toe-Boots

The leather fringe coat was styled with an all black ensemble on the runway.

Tom-Ford-Fall-2013-Fringe-Leather-CoatThe sweater features cocoon sculpted sleeves and quilted wording.

Burgundy-G4Life-jumper-rihanna-river-islandHer open toe boots were designed with an asymmetric topline, thin adjustable buckle strap, and exposed silver-tone back zip.

Gianvito-Rossi-Back-Buckle-Strap-Knee-Boots It was on the warmer side in NYC last night, but girl, it was still cold.  I am, however, living for both her lipstick and boots. I need! Santa, please!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Rihanna-New-York-City-Tom-Ford-Leather-Coat-Rihanna-for-River-Island-Sweater-and-Gianvito-Rossi-Open-Toe-Boots

Rihanna-Tom-Ford-Fall-2013-Leather-Fringe-Coat

~Cliché

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists