BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 165>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 34 Votes, Average 2.59  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SpunkiBrewsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpunkiBrewsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Why she look so dirty?

Is that her bra and pannies?

is it me, or do they look drawn on?
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

They are a big influence on pop/dance music right now....to be honest. 

Yep Rihanna is an international super star.
Chris Brown is....well.....Chris Brown.

Personally, I dont really count exposure as influence, but I see where ya'll are coming from. 

I would say David Guetta/Scrillex were "influential" music types, maybe even Pit Bull... with how Dubstep/Dance is so prevalent now.

I wasnt talking about their exposure either but their style of performance and overall stamp that they have put on pop music. Exposure alone can only do so much. Dave and Skrillex have their lanes but even Dave jumped at the opportunity to work with both Chris and Ri. Im not saying they are iconic artist but for right now... theyve had great influence.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lol I really like them together

They're toxic...but they fit

Giiiirrrlll toxic but fitting?Stern Smile
LOL

I sorta like them together cuz I understand that kinda crazy love attraction, n clearly Rih has forgiven him, but I just wish he respected her more and that she wasn't so pressed.

Plus somehow I really like KarreucheLOL
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 8:53pm
Lol I know it makes no sense

I dunno how else to describe this kinda relationship 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 8:58pm
Pit Bull?

Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:01pm

Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

Personally, I dont really count exposure as influence, but I see where ya'll are coming from. 

I would say David Guetta/Scrillex were "influential" music types, maybe even Pit Bull... with how Dubstep/Dance is so prevalent now.

I wasnt talking about their exposure either but their style of performance and overall stamp that they have put on pop music. Exposure alone can only do so much. Dave and Skrillex have their lanes but even Dave jumped at the opportunity to work with both Chris and Ri. Im not saying they are iconic artist but for right now... theyve had great influence.

Rihanna style of performance Stern Smile not sure if serious
 LOL
Chris I could see b/c he emulates that epic MJ type of performance. He's great.  

I would say they are HOT for sure. They have great producers. Their music is all over the radio/world. They also have this train wreck of a love story that keeps the public so intrigued. Im still not seeing the influential aspect tho.

I dunno, to me influential means you made a difference and you have influenced people. Like MJ clearly influenced Chris Brown, Madonna/Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne/Drake. Not sure if the last one counts since he was Weezy's protege... but I think you an see where I am coming from.

What counts to you as influential?
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Pit Bull?

Who liked this sh*tSleepy

LOL Girl... Im just saying I lived in Miami for 6 yrs and thats the only time I heard this mother mother... now he's everywhere, on everyones track, endorsements out the yang.

Perhaps I shoulda said even Pit Bull maybe/kinda? This is all conjecture anywayTongue
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:08pm
The same way u mentioned how MJ influenced CB, Madonna for GAGA they to came from a line of artist who influenced their style. CB and Ri has influenced the way pop artist present their style. For example when the CB Rhi thing first happen, Jason Derulo rushed in with the same style in hopes to catch that fan base for the style of pop CB has created. Rita Ora is trying her hardest to ride the wave but it aint catching for neither one of them.

There are no true original artist in the purest since. For what they do they have done a good job of leaving their mark on it.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:14pm
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n80/bununs/gifs/wut-1.gif

The same way u mentioned how MJ influenced CB, Madonna for GAGA they to came from a line of artist who influenced their style. CB and Ri has influenced the way pop artist present their style. For example when the CB Rhi thing first happen, Jason Derulo rushed in with the same style in hopes to catch that fan base for the style of pop CB has created. Rita Ora is trying her hardest to ride the wave but it aint catching for neither one of them.

There are no true original artist in the purest since. For what they do they have done a good job of leaving their mark on it.

Edited by Alias_Avi - Dec 02 2012 at 9:14pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:16pm
Alias are you slow?
You need help understanding?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures