BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 177>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 34 Votes, Average 2.59  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:51pm

'I can't get enough, I'm so in love': Rihanna shows off her maternal side as she cradles adorable baby niece

She might not strike fans as having a strong maternal streak, however Rihanna proved quite the opposite when she shared a number of snaps on Monday.

The singing superstar looked quite at home as she cradled her baby niece in a number of touching posts on her Twitter page.

The 26-year-old told her followers: 'I can't get enough, I'm so in love', while the young tot slept in her arms.

Cute bundle: Rihanna couldnt resist sharing a snap of herself and her baby niece with fans on Monday, writing: I cant get enough, Im so in love
  • SHARE PICTURE
< id="share--" ="text" value="">

Copy link to paste in your message

+13

Cute bundle: Rihanna couldn't resist sharing a snap of herself and her baby niece with fans on Monday, writing: 'I can't get enough, I'm so in love'

The Diamonds hitmaker also added: 'My auntie rule$', explaining the family connection, before adding: 'My everything'.

The pair both looked to be asleep in one shot, after the star stepped out in a vibrant purple dress and numerous gold bangles.

While in another she appeared to be standing in a hospital while wearing a T-Shirt which read: 'Weird s*** is happening', as the the little girl remained wrapped in a blanket.

My auntie rule$: The singing superstar showed off her maternal sides in the photos, as she clutched the youngster
  • SHARE PICTURE

+13

'My auntie rule$': The singing superstar showed off her maternal sides in the photos, as she clutched the youngster

We Found Love: The 26-year-old looked quite at home with the sleepy tot, after opting for a vibrant purple dress
  • SHARE PICTURE

+13

We Found Love: The 26-year-old looked quite at home with the sleepy tot, after opting for a vibrant purple dress

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 09 2014 at 2:51pm
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:51pm
Uh oh.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:53pm
i could see rih being good with kids… 

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Uh oh.

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I guess riri's bodycount crew will be adding another to her list.

They've probably already wrote a novel of their imaginary escapades based on pap pics of a dinner lol
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I can't date people with the same name

Haute there's perks to it. I've recently learned you can only claim one name on the body count list, regardless of spelling.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Jermain jermaine Germain Germane lol Jermayne Jermahne = 1 person
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 6:14pm
rp

Edited by femmefatale85 - Jun 09 2014 at 6:15pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 8:02am
June 18th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Louis Vuitton, Rihanna, Shopping
Splurge: Rihanna’s Il Pastaio Restaurant Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag in Damier Ebène and Gianvito Rossi Leather and Perspex Pumps
By Claire

The search is on for Rihanna’s Il Pastaio Restaurant ensemble!
In the meantime, let’s ogle her accessories, shall we?
The pop songstress grabbed lunch at Il Pastaio in Beverly Hills in a brown, stitched tee and skirt, topped off by a $1,200 Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag in Damier Ebène and $785 Gianvito Rossi Leather and Perspex Pumps:
Rihannas-Il-Pastaio-Restaurant-Louis-Vuitton-Alma-BB-handbag-in-Damier-Ebène-and-Gianvito-Rossi-Leather-and-Perspex-Pumps
Are we feeling her hair?
Rihanna is Classy and Chic in Beverly Hills
Her mini bag features a long cross strap that can adjust the bag to waist or hip height.
louis-vuitton-damier-alma-bb-handbag
Her shoes are a personal favorite and a former Bomb Product of the Day! They have a clear PVC front panel, a black point toe, and a high stiletto heel.
Bomb Product of the Day- Gianvito Rossi Leather and Perspex Pumps

2 Bomb Product of the Day- Gianvito Rossi Leather and Perspex Pumps
Find buying info for Rihanna’s bag at LouisVuitton.com and get her pumps on sale for $550 at MatchesFashion.com.
In the meantime I’ll continue to search for this look.
Rihannas Il Pastaio Restaurant Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag in Damier Ebène and Gianvito Rossi Leather and Perspex Pumps
Are you feeling it?
2 Rihannas Il Pastaio Restaurant Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag in Damier Ebène and Gianvito Rossi Leather and Perspex Pumps

Rihanna is Classy and Chic in Beverly Hills

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 8:48am
She has the cutest shape
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:36am
I have a bigger version of that bag
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 177>