BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

OFFICIAL PREGNANT PHOTOS OF BEYONCE THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 116>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2011 at 9:21pm

Beyoncé: Pregnancy Is 'the Most Incredible Gift'

By Dahvi Shira

Saturday September 24, 2011 12:30 PM EDT

Beyoncé: Pregnancy Is the Most Incredible Gift | Beyonce Knowles

Beyoncé

Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup

< style=": static; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 90px; HEIGHT: 20px; VISIBILITY: ; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=I1_1316917013946 title=+1 =-1 marginHeight=0 ="https://plusone.google.com/u/0/_/+1/fast?=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.people.com%2Fpeople%2Farticle%2F0%2C%2C20531480%2C00.&size=medium&count=true&annotation=&hl=en-US&jsh=r%3Bgc%2F23980661-3686120e#id=I1_1316917013946&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.people.com&rpctoken=341362060&_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_%2C_%2C_resizeMe" Border=0 width="100%" allowTransparency name=I1_1316917013946 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no>
Beyoncé Knowles can't hold back when it comes to expressing her pregnancy joy.

After showing off her baby bump at the MTV Music Awards and later saying she feels "very empowered," the pop diva, 30, now says she's "so happy to be a woman."

"[Pregnancy] is the most incredible gift anyone can have," Knowles told E! News. "I'm very excited. I'm probably the happiest I've ever been."

And should her baby-on-the-way (with husband Jay-Z) be inclined to follow in mom and dad's footsteps, he or she has already got quite a head start.

"I've been performing the whole time and dancing and singing in the studio," Knowles says. "I think my baby has heard lots and lots of very loud music." < = =text/> //

Edited by Chantal34 - Sep 24 2011 at 9:23pm
Sponsored Links

leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2011 at 10:17pm
awww im so happy for her.
I can't wait until its time for me to start making babies
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2011 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

But y'all acting the bitch going bungee jumping

Who me? Nah LOL. I just don't see why it's so strange to not wear heels while preggo even if normally you wear them daily. Imo the child's health should come first and anything that puts the baby even slightly more in danger is just silly to do purposefully.

No shade towards women that do/did though. I just don't think "beauty" is something that should take precedence during pregnancy.
Thumbs Up
Mz.TiNg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz.TiNg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2011 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Allure. Allure. wrote:

Originally posted by Tigerlilygurl Tigerlilygurl wrote:

No one will ever look as...well..not good as JHud when she was wearing short stuff while she was pregnant.

oh my...

like some of ya'll aint looked exactly like this and worse, preggo.
smh.

LOLLOL this...AND  who knows HOW B will look when she is further along?? I'm thinking she will be a thick 3rd trimester chick, IF we see her then.Jennifer kept it real. 
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2011 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Insensitive. Insensitive. wrote:

Jhud looks like crap, pregnant, unpregnant, fat and unfat. 

Dead
LOL
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2011 at 11:25pm
Less talking, more pics.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2011 at 1:01pm

Pregnant + Heels + Stairs is not joke!

But I do agree with you, she is fine right now. But I hope when she gets further on she stops. I know some pregnant women cant even see their feet, let alone make sure a stiletto does not get caught in a crack.
This is the worst in NYC. I dont know how many of my heels got stuck in the crack between where 1 block of concrete ends and another begins or just a plain crack in the street. They'll take ur shoe right off! Angry
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2011 at 1:32pm
Bey's taken a spill in sky high heels before

although I know that moving from everyday heels to flats isn't comfortable 

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2011 at 1:36pm

wow whats goin on in this thread? this suppose to be a peaceful stressfree happy healthy pregnancy bey thread.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2011 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Jhud looks like crap, pregnant, unpregnant, fat and unfat. 

Dead
LOL

omg. i'm officially done with this thread. DeadLOL yall a mess lmao
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake