Official Natural Remedies Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:22pm
collodial silver for pink eye
Sponsored Links

.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:24pm
If you have a stomach ache, take a spoonful of vinegar followed by a spoonful of honey to settle your stomach acid and kill off bacteria. Been doing this since I was like 10 (got it from my mom) and it has never failed me. And vinegar actually just tastes like salt & vinegar chips. 
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by GoldieLocks GoldieLocks wrote:

get late periods induced by:
A: Black Cohosh/ Blue Cohosh supplements ( can also cause a miscarriage early on, so if you think you're preggo avoid)

A girl in college took this to have an abortion. She has no kids so I guess it worked. 

GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

A: Black Cohosh/ Blue Cohosh supplements ( can also cause a miscarriage early on, so if you think you're preggo avoid)

A girl in college took this to have an abortion. She has no kids so I guess it worked. 

Yeah, people use the Cohosh's to induce miscarriages too by taking more then the recommended dosage until bleeding starts. One of my friends used to take it during her " I think I might be" months to get back on track... Some people use it for menopause symptoms as well

Edited by GoldieLocks - Dec 06 2013 at 1:54pm
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:59pm

B: Heavy Vitamin C & raw Parsley intake
I'll add rigorous exercise to this list. A heavy hour of cardio/aerobic exercise works every time.

For a cough/sore throat that won't quit..massage a good amount of vicks vapor rub onto both bare feet..then cover immediately with tube socks. Works like a charm.

Edited by BrownQtee - Dec 06 2013 at 1:59pm
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

What about for headaches? I got one right now Unhappy

Both peppermint and willow bark are good for headaches. Willow bark contains a natural ibuprofen. Cayenne pepper is good also and works as a blood thinner.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:02pm

nothing else?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:08pm
Boil some cloves in water and drink it to settle an slight upset stomach.  It has to be whole cloves, not ground.  You can also add some fresh ginger root and a cinnamon stick to give it a bit of taste.  Plus the ginger root would also help settle your stomach.

Dandelion leaf is a great diuretic.  If you are feeling bloated, drink a cup and you will be pissing like a racehorse going to the glue factory.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:11pm

That reminded me... Cinnamon helps control Type 2 Diabetic glucose levels in the same manner as Metformin.

But please get the real cinnamon, not the cassia that you commonly see in the grocery store.  That is the false cinnamon.  I think the Saigon cinnamon is the one that helps the glucose levels.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Jamaican black castor oil for ringworm. My 5 yr old caught it at schoolAngry. But the JBCO helped it to clear up pretty quickly.

Eucalyptus oil dabbed on the foot of your baby's pajamas will help with congestion. The smell is so strong that you don't want it too close to their little face.

Eating oatmeal to increase breast milk production. I am breastfeeding and I swear by oatmeal. Make sure it is the good stuff and not that instant crap. Also the goya malt drink helps with milk production because it has hops in it.

Drinking beer also helps with milk production, in case we have members that don't have a store that carries malt.  But I am not saying that you should knock back 2 forty ounces to get your milk production up.  Think those light ales/lager that they sell at Trader Joes.  IMO the best beer and I generally hate beer.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic