FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Official Natural Remedies Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official Natural Remedies Thread
    Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:52pm

Post em in hereApprove

Heart

eta: skin care really isnt considered a "remedy" but we can add natural skin care tips in here too...
Smile

Edited by ModelessDiva - Dec 05 2013 at 10:30pm
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:01pm
YAY!!

Lemon Balm is a great anxiety and stress reliever.

Warm milk mixed with a little tumeric is really good for colds, skin problems like acne, and detoxing the liver. It actually doesnt taste bad either.

Honey and lemon warmed and mixed stops a nasty cough and soothes throat

An onion on the sole of the foot will suck a fever right out of your body. You slice the onion (a flat piece) and put it on your sole. Put on like 2 pair of socks and get under those covers. By morning the onion will be pretty much cooked and the fever will be gone. I use this on my kids and it works like a charm.

This is a concotion my dad used to make when we got sick with a bad cold, flu. You boil some garlic cloves, onion slices until soft. Add some lemon and honey and a little peach snapps. Drink up! You might get a little buzz but you will sleep like a baby and wake up feeling alot better.

Edited by petiteone29 - Dec 05 2013 at 10:04pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:01pm
What about for headaches? I got one right now Unhappy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:05pm

Glowing Skin

(this works for me)

Clear your acne, and get beautiful skin.

For clear glowing skin, a little home remedy does wonders for my complexion, as it should with yours too.

Steam your face for 20 minutes every night after washing it, then every other night after steaming your face, massage a half teaspoon castor oil over face.

Leave it on at night while you sleep and wash off immediately upon waking.

Steam face for twenty more minutes in the morning after washing. When you finish steaming your face splash your face with cool water and dry it.

If your skin starts to show any signs of a pimple forming. Take one night off from steaming and applying castor oil and apply Benzoyl Peroxide over face.

Take the next night off also from the steaming, castor oil, and benzoyl peroxide. Continue facial regimen with steaming and castor oil the following night.

This beauty secret will moisturize your face at the same time it will help clear up acne and pimples. But only if you work at it consistently.

Keep lips moisturized in the winter

Unchap and beautify your lips with this technique.

For soft, beautifully kissable lips, you need the following: a washcloth (I’m not kidding either), warm water, and your favorite brand of lip balm.

First you apply a coat of lip balm. Then wet one corner of the washcloth, put the warm wet corner of the washcloth between your lips, press them together and hold for 5 seconds.

Then gently massage any remaining lip balm from lips with the wet corner of the washcloth, and dry lips with a corner that’s dry.

Apply lip balm again to keep your lips chap free. You may also apply lipstick or lip gloss on over the layer of lip balm.

I learned this was the best way to keep lips from chapping, after going through too many winters with dried, and chapped lips.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:06pm
BB I can't think of any for headaches off the top of my head.

Hug
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:09pm
Whenever I feel a stomach bug coming on. I mix about 2 tsp of diatomaceous earth with juice and drink it. Within about 20min to 1 hr I feel better.

Clover oil on a toothache. It tastes gross but the relief is worth it.

When cooking adding a little vinegar to your cooking oil keeps the food from absorbing as much oil.

A bowl of vinegar on your counter will absorb strong food odors. I do this when cooking fish.

Edited by petiteone29 - Dec 05 2013 at 10:15pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

BB I can't think of any for headaches off the top of my head.

Hug

Thanks anyway Hug
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:14pm
I need to try the lemon balm one. Onions and feet...that smell lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I need to try the lemon balm one. Onions and feet...that smell lol

LOLYeah it does stink!! I had to use it on my 3 yr old last week and the smell was so strong I just threw away his socks.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

What about for headaches? I got one right now Unhappy

Hug

i dont have anything either

hopefully someone else does
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training