Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Official Kerry Washington Stylewatch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 28>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:25pm
Nov 14 | by _YBF

Photobucket

Kerry Washington covers the latest (and sexier) issue of "Women's Health" where she talks about her role in Django Unchained and what she would do if she wasn't an actress. Get the deets insde and find out about the real life "Olivia Pope" Judy Smith getting called in for the General Petraeus scandal!

Photobucket

On the Decemeber cover of "Women's Health" actress Kerry Washington, who stars as Olivia Pope in the ABC smash hit "Scandal" poses in a sexy tuxedo style blazer and panties.  Inside, the actress talks about how she keeps in shape, where she would be outside of Hollywood and her starring role in Django Unchained with Jamie Foxx.  Here are the highlights:

On prepping for Django Unchained:

“One of the things that I really love most about my job is the research part of it….So, I studied a lot. It’s kind of hard to articulate the level of preparation that we all had to do for this film because so much of it was emotional and psychological preparation. It’s hard to talk about because we all had to go into a part of American history that is so dark and complicated and fraught with the past sins of this country.”

On what she’d be doing if she wasn’t an actress:

“If I wasn’t an actress, I would probably be a teacher. Either an elementary school teacher or a yoga teacher. Both of which I did when I was living in New York pursuing a career in acting. I liked doing both of those things very much. I think it would surprise people to know that what I really wanted to do as a child was to be the woman in the Shamu show at Sea World. And the big joke in my family is that I started taking Marine Biology and I was like, forget the whale, I’ll just be on stage by myself.”

On her go to snacks:

“I am not a vegan, but I like vegan protein shakes. I mix them with coconut water instead of regular water. That’s my secret to having them taste better. I love popcorn. I could live on popcorn. The writers of Scandal have made my character Olivia Pope have a similar relationship with popcorn. But I don’t mind because I get to eat popcorn at work.”

Check out her pretty photo shoot here:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:54pm
Kerry Washington
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:03pm
does she have lip implants?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:45pm
Luv Kerry.  She always seems so classy to me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 9:30am
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:22pm
She's on the cover of Elle this month.

And I think she's on the cover of another obscure fashion mag this month.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:24am

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:40am

Snapshot: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington, and Jamie Foxx by Kareem Black for VIBE December 2012/January 2013

by Faith

_-~Vibe-Django-Kerry
_-vibe-django-jamie-decembe
_leonardo-dicaprio-django-u
leonardo-dicaprio-kerry-washington-and-jamie-foxx-for-vibe-december-2012-january-2013-1

leonardo-dicaprio-kerry-washington-and-jamie-foxx-for-vibe-december-2012-january-2013

Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington, and Jamie Foxx photographed by Kareem Black for VIBE December 2012/January 2013.

Source: VIBE

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:41am
I request for her to gain about 17.9 lbs. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I request for her to gain about 17.9 lbs. 

waay too much. maybe 5.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 28>