Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Official Kerry Washington Stylewatch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 39>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2015 at 8:21pm
look's good for her age?? she is 38 not 58??
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2015 at 5:24pm

Kerry Washington dropped by Jennifer Klein’s Day of Indulgence Summer Party in a $495 Suno Abstract Floral Printed Dress:
2014 8 Kerry Washingtons Jennifer Kleins Day Of Indulgence Summer Party Suno Pre-Fall 2015 Floral Dress
She accessorized with a red bag created in collaboration between Louis Vuitton and Christian Louboutin.
Kerry Washington was fabulously spotted in a floral print dress while out in Los Angeles. Gorgeous!
She later blocked the sun in $78 TOMS Traveler Collection Florentin Sunglasses in Yellow.
TOMS Traveler Sunglasses  Kerry+Washington+Celebrities+Attend+Jennifer+5QGrdemT98ex
Her fit and flare floral frock has deep pleats, a V-neckline, and wide straps.
6 Kerry Washingtons Jennifer Klein Day Of Indulgence Summer Party Suno Pre-Fall 2014 Abstract Floral Dress
8 Kerry Washingtons Jennifer Klein Day Of Indulgence Summer Party Suno Pre-Fall 2014 Abstract Floral Dress

4 Kerry Washingtons Jennifer Klein Day Of Indulgence Summer Party Suno Pre-Fall 2014 Abstract Floral Dress
Her bag boasts red calf hair and a bow detail.
kerry washington Louis-Vuitton-Christian-Louboutin-Shopping-Bag-Rear
Her shades feature a bold frame available in seven stylish colorways.
Kerry Washingtons Jennifer Klein Day Of Indulgence Summer Party  10007097_FlorentinMatteYellow-A2-1450x1015
She looks really pretty! She knows what silhouettes work for her, and she werks it.
What do you think?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2015 at 4:30pm

kerry-washington-by-bjarne-jonasson-for-self-september-2015

kerry-washington-by-bjarne-jonasson-for-self-september-2015-1

kerry-washington-by-bjarne-jonasson-for-self-september-2015-2

Kerry Washington by Bjarne Jonasson for SELF September 2015.

On her love for pilates:

“With pilates, I get to bring my true self. I cry, I laugh. I get to go: Where is my body today? What do I need today? How can I take care of myself and push myself past my comfort zone? How can I be both loving and challenging?”

On the importance of exercise:

“I have to take care of myself in order to live life the way I want to,” she says. “It’s important to have rest days. But in the long run, if I don’t work out for, like, three days, I feel worse, not better.”

Source: SELF & Refinery 29

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2015 at 9:28pm
 photo BIBE2.png
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2015 at 5:29pm
Hot! or Hmm…: Kerry Washington’s Jimmy Kimmel Balenciaga Resort 2016 Black Calfskin and Silk Slip Dress

Scandal comes on tonight! Who’s tuning in?
Kerry Washington popped by Jimmy Kimmel to promote the show in a Black Calfskin and Silk Slip Dress from Balenciaga’s Resort 2016 collection:
Kerry Washingtons Jimmy Kimmel Balenciaga Resort 2016  Black Calfskin and Silk Slip Dress
Her exact dress wasn’t modeled, but you can see a top with a similar silhouette below:
Kerry Washingtons Jimmy Kimmel Balenciaga Resort 2016  Black Calfskin and Silk Slip Dress
Hmm…nothing to write home about, but that lip is gorge!
09 Kerry Washingtons Jimmy Kimmel Balenciaga Resort 2016  Black Calfskin and Silk Slip Dress
What do you think?

< method="post" ="http://poll.pollcode.com/18711765" style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 40px; padding: 0px; font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit;">

See her chat with Jimmy below:
< width="640" height="360" ="https://www.youtube.com//r4BeA0Cjbx8?rel=0" border="0" allowfullscreen="" style="-sizing: border-; width: 100% !imant;">
09 Kerry Washingtons Jimmy Kimmel Balenciaga Resort 2016  Black Calfskin and Silk Slip Dress

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2015 at 5:31pm
Splurge: Kerry Washington’s Good Morning America Giambattista Valli Pre-Fall 2015 Red Dress and Her New York City Resort 2016 Black Floral Printed Dress

Kerry Washington is heavy on the promo trail today! She hit up Good Morning America this am in a red dress from Giambattista Valli’s Pre-Fall 2015 collection:
Kerry+Washington+Kerry+Washington+Appears+SuFjdg396-Tx
She later changed in a black floral dress from their Resort 2016 collection, along with Christian Louboutin Marguerite black satin and mesh point-toe pumps.
Kerry Washingtons Good Morning America Giambattista Valli Pre-Fall 2015 Red Dress and Resort 2016 Black Floral Printed Dress
Neither of her looks were modeled in the brand’s presentations, so we’ll just have to ogle her awesomeness!
3 Kerry Washingtons Good Morning America Giambattista Valli Pre-Fall 2015 Red Dress and Resort 2016 Black Floral Printed Dress
Which dress do you prefer?
Kerry+Washington+Kerry+Washington+Appears+V2SPU5QTtBex

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2015 at 5:26pm
Hot! or Hmm… Kerry Washington’s Allstate Foundation Purple Purse Launch Prabal Gurung Resort 2016 Black Embellished Sheer Hem Dress

Did you all catch last night’s season premiere of Scandal? Kerry Washington is busy in promotion mode for the hit TV show, taking to the Allstate Foundation Purple Purse Launch in a Prabal Gurung Resort 2016 Black Embellished Sheer Hem Dress:

Kerry-Washington--Kerry-Washington-Allstate-Foundation-Purple-Purse-Launch-Event-prabal-gurung-3

Her LBD was paired with lace-up sandals and slick hair in the brand’s Resort 2016 collection.

prabal-gurung-resort-2016

You can buy a pared-down version of the dress from the brand here.

black-prabal-gurung-sheer-hem-dress

Hot!

Kerry-Washington--Kerry-Washington-Allstate-Foundation-Purple-Purse-Launch-Event-prabal-gurung-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Kerry-Washington--Kerry-Washington-Allstate-Foundation-Purple-Purse-Launch-Event-prabal-gurung-2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2015 at 5:31pm
Kerry+Washington+SiriusXM+Town+Hall+Kerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2015 at 5:51pm
 photo hw2.jpg photo hw3.jpg photo hw1.jpg
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2015 at 5:59pm
kerry is one of those people where you just dont know if shes like 29, 39, or 49. 

that last look is interesting 
her style is all over the place.. not necessarily a bad thing but i just couldnt say, 'i like the way she dresses' cus it'll really go from stepford wife to urban clubber to modern/contemp 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 39>
  Share Topic