Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Official Kerry Washington Stylewatch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 28>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 3:35pm
I love her overall although the Olivia character annoys me sometimes

I'm so happy she got married, so happy she has her baby and so happy she has a hit show on her hands

Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I love her overall although the Olivia character annoys me sometimes

I'm so happy she got married, so happy she has her baby and so happy she has a hit show on her hands

Yes to all 3 !
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 3:42pm
im glad/surprised her husband is black

i had no idea she had the baby 
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:33am
I am happy for her what a nice family! I hope they last forever!
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:35am
He really exists!! Damn that Brotha more ghost than my daddy, thought I would never see him

Cute family

Edited by hauteshellbi - Jun 24 2014 at 12:35am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:04am
omg daddy fione

cute fam
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 9:14am
August 12th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Kerry Washington, Shopping
Get the Look: Kerry Washington’s LA Parker Whitfield White Fit & Flare Dress and Prada Face Mural Handbag
By Claire

Gorgeous Kerry Washington was spied headed to a gifting lounge in LA in a $286 Fit and Flare Dress by Parker, Christian Louboutin sandals, and a Prada Face handbag.
_4-Kerry-Washingtons-LA-Parker-Whitfield-White-Fit-&amp;-Flare-Dress,-Christian-Louboutin-Sandals,-and-Prada-Face-Handbag
Hair and makeup? Yassss.
_2-Kerry-Washingtons-LA-Parker-Whitfield-White-Fit-&amp;-Flare-Dress,-Christian-Louboutin-Sandals,-and-Prada-Face-Handbag
Her summery dress has spaghetti straps and webbed inserts.
Kerry Washingtons LA Parker Whitfield White Fit &amp; Flare Dress, Christian Louboutin Sandals, and Prada Face Handbag
Her handbag features the face of a rosy cheeked brunette.
Kerry Washingtons LA Parker Whitfield White Fit &amp; Flare Dress, Christian Louboutin Sandals, and Prada Face Handbag 0
Her shoes were widely reported to be Louboutins, but I can’t find ‘em! If you know the exact model, leave a comment.
Until then, cop Kerry’s dress at RevolveClothing.com or Nordstrom. Inquire about her bag at Prada.com.
Would you wear this look?
_4-Kerry-Washingtons-LA-Parker-Whitfield-White-Fit-&amp;-Flare-Dress,-Christian-Louboutin-Sandals,-and-Prada-Face-Handbag

_2-Kerry-Washingtons-LA-Parker-Whitfield-White-Fit-&amp;-Flare-Dress,-Christian-Louboutin-Sandals,-and-Prada-Face-Handbag

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

_jason-wu-kerry-washington-cradles-baby-bump-on-oscars-2014-red-carpet-04
This look is gorgeous!Clap 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 4:16pm
she looks gorg. her knees are lil girlish...i like that. she looks fresh
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 4:30pm
I like the weight on her. Hope she won't go super skinny again.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 28>
  Share Topic