Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Official Kerry Washington Stylewatch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232425>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:27am

Kerry-Washington-Entertainment-Weekly-Pre-SAG-Awards-Celebration

Edited by femmefatale85 - Jan 19 2014 at 9:28am
Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:42am
i hate that Prada crop top, frumpy skirt whatever it's called, that she wore last night
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:40pm

kerry-washington-45th-naacp-image-awards

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:58pm

Shonda Rhimes Throws A Baby Shower For Kerry Washington

Mon, Feb 24 2014 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Kerry Washington arrives at her baby shower

Kerry Washington and her big ol’ beautiful baby belly went from being glammed up on the NAACP Image Awards red carpet on Saturday to having a lavish, star-studded baby shower at Shonda Rhimes’ house on Sunday. The soon-to-be mama’s husband Nnamdi Asomugha missed out on the party, but she had 60 friends and family including her mom, her sisters-in-law Chisara Asomugha and Udo Asomugha, her mother-in-law Dr. Lilian Asomugha, Diahann Carroll, Cicely Tyson, Tracee Ellis Ross, Jane Fonda, Regina King and Scandal co-star Darby Stanchfield gather in Hancock Park yesterday as they celebrated under a canopy in Shonda Rhimes’ backyard.

According to UsWeekly, it all started at 11a.m. with drinks and appetizers, and Kerry came comfortable in a light blue denim A Pea in the Pod maternity dress paired up with adorable nude heels.

Jane Fonda blogged about the party and said although they had fun, there were moments that had everyone crying:

Today I was at Kerry Washington’s baby shower. She’s 7 months pregnant and looking radiant. It was a wonderful party with guests being asked to go into a photo booth and take 6 different poses that were then mounted on a black paper where we could write a message; signing a diaper (I wrote “I hope everything comes out alright!”), putting signed thumb prints onto a drawing of a tree—I had no idea there could be so many nice ways to commemorate the up-coming event and leave loving memories for mom and baby.

I hadn’t seen Kerry since she was pregnant and as soon as I saw her with her gorgeous belly I starting crying. Then Kerry’s mother spoke, giving words of wisdom to Kerry and the rest of us about how to raise a baby to be a happy, fully realized, person. I started crying again (and it wasn’t because I wanted to go back and do my own raising of my own kids all over again with more wisdom, though that did press in on me) . . . it was because her words moved me.

Kerry Washington Baby Shower - Kerry’s sister-in-law Chisara Asomugha, me, Cicely Tyson, Kerry’s other sister-in-law, Udo Asomugha (in red), Kerry, Diahann Carroll and Kerry’s mother-in-law, Dr. Lilian Kerry Washington Baby Shower - Jane Fonda, Cicely Tyson, Chisara Asomugha, Diahann Carroll

Kerry Washington baby shower 2

**Wonders if Kerry wearing blue was a hint that she’ll be having a boy!**

So happy for her!

Via JFBlog NPG Images

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:14pm

photo 7thAnnualESSENCEBlackWomenHollywoodLuncheonTM82rA4XfF4l_zpsa1981d7a.jpg

Mom-To-Be Kerry Washington rocked a simple flowing blue Calvin Klein dress, and she's definitely glowing:

photo 7thAnnualESSENCEBlackWomenHollywoodLuncheonKqwW1ZIl3Kul_zpscbb2f308.jpg

photo 7thAnnualESSENCEBlackWomenHollywoodLuncheonU8ExwQ6LcG-l_zps3a2e917e.jpg

Pretty!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:19pm
_jason-wu-kerry-washington-cradles-baby-bump-on-oscars-2014-red-carpet-04
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 9:26pm
She looks good pregnant.

Edited by tropical-punch - Mar 02 2014 at 9:27pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 9:31pm
She was glowing tonight. Lovely dress. Too bad it was a little crumpled, but it was raining... Noticed her right away. She's in my 1op 5.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 9:05am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

She looks good pregnant.

took the words right out of my mouth

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 03 2014 at 9:05am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 6:05pm

kerry-washington-2014-crystal-lucy-awards-sportmax-dress

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232425>
  Share Topic