Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Official Kerry Washington Stylewatch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

i just saw the 1st episode, i loved that white coat in that bunker scene.. 

YASSSS!!!!! I loved that coat... wonder if I could find one that looks just like it. There needs to be an Olivia Pope style watch thread.
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I wonder if she got pregnant before getting married Geek

now you know...

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

She is preggo

yep i can see it all in her nose LOL 
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 4:42am
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

That sh*t is sooooo ugly

+1

What was she thinking wearing that "lil bo peep" dress? yuck!

Yeah, she definately looks pregnant...but I still expect better style options then this look.

Edited by Tbaby - Oct 06 2013 at 4:49am
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

i just saw the 1st episode, i loved that white coat in that bunker scene.. 

YASSSS!!!!! I loved that coat... wonder if I could find one that looks just like it. There needs to be an Olivia Pope style watch thread.

Olivia be slaying
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 2:27pm

TV FAB: Kerry Washington And A More Obvious BABY BUMP Hit Jimmy Fallon, Shoots Down "Lesbian" Rumors , Stars In New "SNL" Promo With Eminem

Nov 01 | by _YBF

photo article-2482573-191EAD4B00000578-733_634x896-1.jpg

"Scandal" star Kerry Washington appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon where she dished on this weekend's "SNL" hosting gig and revealed her girl group "doo wop" roots.  Watch the interview and "SNL" promo inside, and see Kerry shoot down rumors that she's a lesbian!

photo article-2482573-191EAEF800000578-470_634x782.jpg

Emmy-nominated actress Kerry Washington, who's reportedly four months pregnant, showed off a much more obvious growing baby bump under these black & white separates as she strolled to the couch for a chat with talk show host Jimmy Fallon.  They chatted about the third season of "Scandal" and her upcoming gig as the host of "SNL".

photo article-2482573-191EAFE500000578-989_634x857.jpg

photo article-2482573-191EB0E500000578-267_634x450.jpg

During the chat, Kerry hinted that fans would get to hear her sing during one of her SNL sketches and she revealed that she was a member of a "doo wop" group at Spence (an all-girls high school) in New York.  Who knew?!

Though she didn't discuss sexuality with Jimmy, Kerry has made headlines for comments in an interview with The Advocate where she shot down rumors about being a lesbian.  She said, 

"I like how people will post pictures of me with other women that I adore, hugging on the red carpets, and say, "See?" Are we so uncomfortable with love between two people of the same gender that we immediately label it as sexual?'

Kerry admits that keeping her "personal" life out of the headlines naturally raises people's suspicions.

'It's interesting how much people long to fill in the gaps when someone in the public eye doesn't share their personal life,' she said. 'I understand their frustration. I've never been bothered by the lesbian rumor. There's nothing offensive about it, so there's no reason to be offended.'

Hmmm....we've NEVER heard rumors about Kerry being a lesbian.  We wonder if she's doing the "Olivia Pope" thing and "changing the conversation" so we won't ask her about her husband and baby?

And tomorrow night......

photo article-2482573-191D95FC00000578-906_634x408.jpg

Kerry Washington will host "SNL" for the first time alongside musical guest Eminem.  Watch their new promo below:

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 2:38pm
She looks good with the baby weight
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:52am
she is not so pregnant that she needs to start wearing such ugly things yet.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:47pm
November 4th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kerry Washington, Victoria Beckham
Hot! or Hmm… Kerry Washington’s Saturday Night Live Victoria, Victoria Beckham Spring 2014 Long Sleeve Printed Flare Dress
By Faith

Did you all catch mommy-to-be Kerry Washington on SNL? Well, in one of her promos for the momentous occasion she slipped into a Victoria, Victoria Beckham Spring 2014 Long Sleeve Printed Flare Dress:

kerry-washington-saturday-night-live-victoria-victoria-beckham-spring-2014-dress

Check out her frock from the brand’s Spring 2014 collection.

victoria-victoria-beckham-spring-2014

Cute!

kerry-washington-saturday-night-live-victoria-victoria-beckham-spring-2014-dress-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 4:30pm

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 25>