Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Official Kerry Washington Stylewatch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 10:24pm
A lot of married celebrities don't bring their spouses to events. We just don't pay attention/care because they're usually white lol
Sponsored Links

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 8:23am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

October 3rd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kerry Washington
Hot! or Hmm… Kerry Washington’s Scandal Season 3 Premiere Prada Gingham Print Gown, Stella McCartney Belt, and Christian Louboutin Queue de Pie Pumps
By Faith

Kerry Washington celebrated the Season 3 Premiere of her hit show Scandal at Saks Fifth Avenue in NYC. She was truly the belle of the ball in a Prada Gingham Print Gown, cinched at the waist with a Stella McCartney belt:

kerry-washington-scandal-season-3-premiere-saks-fifth-avenue-prada-gingham-gown-stella-mccartney-belt

She completed her look with $845 Christian Louboutin Queue de Pie Pumps.

kerry-washington-scandal-season-3-premiere-saks-fifth-avenue-prada-gingham-gown-stella-mccartney-belt-2

Her white patent leather pumps feature a suede lace-up front, pointed-toe silhouette, and 4″ heels. Kerry’s white pair aren’t up for grabs, but you can snag the black versions here.

christian-louboutin-queue-de-pie-pumps

This look isn’t my cup of tea (reads a bit too Little Kerry on the Prairie for my taste), but I love the grandeur of it all! She’s truly becoming a boss when it comes to fashion and I cannot wait to see what she wears next.

kerry-washington-scandal-season-3-premiere-saks-fifth-avenue-prada-gingham-gown-stella-mccartney-belt-3

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

kerry-washington-scandal-season-3-premiere-saks-fifth-avenue-prada-gingham-gown-stella-mccartney-belt

*Kerry was also spotted heading to Good Morning America in a pink jeweled dress and navy Christian Louboutin pumps. Thoughts on her second ensemble?

rocking that Broomhilda on the red carpet.LOL
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 9:38am
That sh*t is sooooo ugly
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 9:47am
A mess!
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

She is preggo
definitely. and she loves her loubies
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Her pregnancy face is big & scary. The way she used to look before she got really skinny.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 1:16pm
I wonder if she got pregnant before getting married Geek
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 1:51pm
i just saw the 1st episode, i loved that white coat in that bunker scene.. 
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

i just saw the 1st episode, i loved that white coat in that bunker scene.. 

YASSSS!!!!! I loved that coat... wonder if I could find one that looks just like it. There needs to be an Olivia Pope style watch thread.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I wonder if she got pregnant before getting married Geek

now you know...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair