Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Official Kerry Washington Stylewatch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

She gained weight.....yass looking like her old self.....I like

I think she might be pregnant
Sponsored Links

MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Read my mind!
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:33pm
LSA saying she preggers
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

I do too
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 9:09pm
i read somewhere that it's rumored her pregnancy will be written into the show
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 12:23pm
The Jason Wu after party at the Electric Room during NewYork Fashion Week on September 6, 2012 in NYC, NY.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

i read somewhere that it's rumored her pregnancy will be written into the show

And it makes sense since no condom was used in the scene when he grabbed her and pulled her into the telecomms room after Cyrus' daughter's christening. Lawd I watched that scene over and over and over... Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:54pm
September 18th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kerry Washington
Hot! or Hmm… Kerry Washington’s Academy of Television Arts & Sciences and SAG-AFTRA Celebration Halston Heritage Pink Ruffle Dress and Nancy Gonzalez Croc Curve Razor Clutch
By Faith

Kerry Washington was pretty in pink at The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences and SAG-AFTRA celebration of the 65th Primetime Emmy Award nominees at the Television Academy in North Hollywood. The actress wore a Halston Heritage Pink Ruffle Dress and $995 Nancy Gonzalez Croc Curve Razor Clutch:

kerry-washington-the-academy-of-arts-and-sciences-and-sag-aftra-celebration-of-65th-primetime-emmy-awards-nominees-north-hollywood-halston-heritage-pink-ruffled-dres-nancy-gonzalez-croc-razor-clutch

She finished her ensemble with white pumps. Are these still fit for the season or are you ready to see the trend go?

kerry-washington-the-academy-of-arts-and-sciences-and-sag-aftra-celebration-of-65th-primetime-emmy-awards-nominees-north-hollywood-halston-heritage-pink-ruffled-dres-nancy-gonzalez-croc-razor-clutch-1

Gorgeous!

kerry-washington-the-academy-of-arts-and-sciences-and-sag-aftra-celebration-of-65th-primetime-emmy-awards-nominees-north-hollywood-halston-heritage-pink-ruffled-dres-nancy-gonzalez-croc-razor-clutch-2

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 5:47pm
^^She looks really cute in that pretty pink dress.  Love the make up also.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:28pm

Awwww, Kerry with a little bun in the oven....that would be cool..

I saw recently..Kerry Washington Best-Dressed Of 2013: 'People' Magazine Declares Actress Most Stylish Woman

eta:  FOUND IT!!

PEOPLE's Best Dressed Woman of 2013 is ... Kerry Washington!

09/18/2013 at 12:00 PM EDT

PEOPLEs Best Dressed Woman of 2013 is ... Kerry Washington!
AP; Getty (2)
Kerry Washington has a lot to celebrate this year. First, the 36-year-old star got married. Then she was nominated for an Emmy. And now she's been named PEOPLE's Best Dressed Woman!

It wasn’t exactly a difficult decision for the editors here. After all, Washington has been killing it in the style department lately, from her sparkly Miu Miu stunner at the Golden Globes (left) to her embellished pink Miu Miu design at the Oscars (center) and of course that bold yellow Jason Wu dress, selected for the CFDAs (right).

For the record: We could have shown (and gushed about) dozens more looks from Washington. And we have a feeling that PEOPLE's Best Dressed Woman will further prove she’s worthy of her new title when she hits the Emmys red carpet this Sunday.

So, how does the nominee go about choosing the perfect dress for an event like the Emmys? She collaborates with her stylist of two years, Erin Walsh. "Erin and I really work hand in hand," Washington tells PEOPLE. "We’re always sending each other ideas and pictures."

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

She adds, "For me the goal is to feel comfortable, event-appropriate and to be an elevated, more special version of myself or to feel like the best version of myself in that context and just be in the moment."

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Washington was a shoe-in for Best Dressed Woman of the Year.

The star of the hit show Scandal is in very good company. She follows in the fashionable footsteps of Gwyneth Paltrow, who won the honor last year, as well as previous years' winners including Blake Lively, Zoë Saldana and Kate Winslet.
      •  

Edited by QueenBee - Sep 18 2013 at 8:49pm
        Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
        Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
        Glam Twinz
        Weave Connection
        Little Black Scarf
        Human Hair Wigs
        Wefting Training
        Brazilian Hair
        Brazilian Hair
        Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon