Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Official Kerry Washington Stylewatch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:00pm

Over the weekend, "Scandal" actress and newlywed Kerry Washington walked the blue carpet press line for the 2013 Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California.

photo TeenChoiceAwards2013Arrivals_7vbS8et0jGl.jpg

photo KerryWashingtonTeenChoiceAwards2013ArrivalsjQz55_riey7l.jpg

So how did Mrs. Nnamdi Asomugha decorate her wedding ring? She wore a pale-pink mini dress with embroidered hearts, lips, and matchsticks and floral crystal details from the Stella McCartney Resort 2014 collection which she paired with Christian Louboutin ‘Pigalle Strass’ pumps.

photo KerryWashingtonTeenChoiceAwards2013Show6BTBD2PMZxfl.jpg

Kerry presented an award with actor Ian Somerhalder.

Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:28am
Will she ever make an appearance with her "husband"? I mean, damn, they are married now. It isn't a secret anymore.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:59pm

MAGAZINE FAB: Kerry Washington Sizzles On GLAMOUR Cover, Says She'll Keep Her MARRIAGE Private

Sep 03 | by _YBF

photo 20130903-082700.jpg

Kerry Washington and Jamie Foxx are two YBFers who are heating up magazine racks for the month of October. Get the deets on what Kerry did(n't) reveal about her marriage and how Jamie Foxx stays "current" inside.....

"Scandal" star Kerry Washington looks absolutely stunning on the October issue of Glamour magazine where she talks about the upcoming season of "Scandal" (the promo had us gagging!), how Tracee Ellis Ross taught her how to pronounce Hermes, and why she's keeping her recent nuptials private.

We've all come to know Kerry for being charismatic, yet very private. And in this latest interview, it's apparent that she knows how to talk about her private life....yet reveal nothing!  But....we love her anyways.  Here are the highlights:  

On her marriage and private life:

I learned through experience that it doesn’t work for me to talk about my personal life. I’ve had earlier times in my career when I did talk about it. I was on the cover of a bridal magazine [InStyle Weddings, in 2005, when Washington was engaged to actor David Moscow]. But I couldn’t just turn around and say, “I only want to talk about the good stuff, but not the bad stuff.” So I just thought, “OK, no more.”

I don’t want to sound smug about it…but the point is to do what’s best for me. I have girlfriends in this business who talk about their personal lives, and it works for them, and I love it. But not for me.

On her wedding:

Absolutely! I’m walking around in the world with my ring. And when people say congratulations, I say thank you. But I’m going to continue to not talk about it and just let it unfold.

On fashion and the red carpet:

It started out as, like, Good-Student Kerry. OK, I’m going to admit this: There were a couple of actresses whom I felt were having the upper hand careerwise—because they knew how to work that red carpet. I was like, “I’m missing a really important tool. If I am the CEO of the Kerry Washington Corporation, my marketing department is really lax.” So I sort of developed a new character: Red-Carpet Kerry.

And I researched her like any other character. I actually called Tracee Ellis Ross, who’s a good friend, and literally asked, “How do you pronounce Hermès?” Red-Carpet Kerry needed to know. 

Read additional snippets here and pick up a copy on newsstands September 10.

See the photoshoot here:

photo 05-kerry-washington-glamour-cover-red-dress-h724.jpg

Dress, Dior; pumps, Christian Louboutin.

photo 03-kerry-washington-glamour-cover-pink-dress-h724.jpg

Dress, Dior.

photo 04-kerry-washington-glamour-cover-tweed-suit-h724.jpg

Sweater, skirt, Dolce & Gabbana; coat, Burberry Prorsum; ring, H.Stern; bag, Chloe; pumps, Christian Louboutin.

photo 02-kerry-washington-glamour-cover-scandal-w724.jpg

Bodysuit, scarf, Louis Vuitton; diamond ring, Van Cleef & Arpels; bag, Prada; pumps, Jimmy Choo.

.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Django+Unchained+Press+Line+Comic+Con+International+uU0Yvd6oH4Pl

LOVE! 
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 4:05pm
She looks good. I don't blame her for keeping her marriage private. Once you open that box just a little it is over.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 4:53pm
I love Kerry and her style but I need her not to lose any more weight.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:43pm
September 4th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Kerry Washington, Snapshot
Snapshot: Kerry Washington by Ruven Afanador for Flare October 2013
By Faith

kerry-washington-by-ruven-afanador-for-flare-october-2013-3

kerry-washington-by-ruven-afanador-for-flare-october-2013-1

kerry-washington-by-ruven-afanador-for-flare-october-2013-2

kerry-washington-by-ruven-afanador-for-flare-october-2013-4

kerry-washington-by-ruven-afanador-for-flare-october-2013

Kerry Washington by Ruven Afanador for Flare October 2013.

Source: Flare

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 5:53pm
September 6th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm… Kerry Washington’s Project Runway Spring 2014 Finale Fashion Show Stella McCartney Resort 2014 Floral Print Dress
By Faith

Spoiler alert! Kerry Washington is the judge for the Project Runway Spring 2014 Finale Fashion Show: sorry to break the news so early! The actress looked Resort-ready in a floral print frock from Stella McCartney’s collection for the season:
kerry-washington-project-runway-spring-2014-fashion-show-stella-mccartney-floral-print-dress-2

Life restored.
kerry-washington-project-runway-spring-2014-fashion-show-stella-mccartney-floral-print-dress

Check out her dress in orange from the brand’s Resort 2014 collection.
stella-mccartney-resort-2014

Gorgeous!
kerry-washington-project-runway-spring-2014-fashion-show-stella-mccartney-floral-print-dress-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

kerry-washington-project-runway-spring-2014-fashion-show-stella-mccartney-floral-print-dress-3

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 6:43pm
She gained weight.....yass looking like her old self.....I like
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 4:29pm
September 8th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm… Kerry Washington’s Glamour Magazine Cover Celebration Dinner Marchesa Resort 2014 Floral Print Dress and Brian Atwood Pumps
By Faith

Kerry Washington was the epitome of elegance at the Celebration Dinner for her Glamour Magazine Cover in a Marchesa Resort 2014 Floral Print Dress and Brian Atwood Pumps:
K

Check out her frock from the brand’s Resort 2014 collection.
marchesa-resort-2014-1

Gorgeous! Kerry is killing it this Fashion Week.
K

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair