Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Official Kerry Washington Stylewatch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lollypop036 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lollypop036 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 7:40am
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 7:38pm
I'm not a fan of black and yellow together, but her MTV Movie Awards outfit is super cute!
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 9:52pm
^^that's a pretty print on that dress.  Melikey.

Sometimes Kerry ends up looking like a bobblehead toy with her outfits.  She looks "normal" here, lol!

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 12:20pm

EVENT FAB: Kerry Washington, John Legend, Gabrielle Douglas & More DINE With The President And First Lady At The White House Correspondents' Dinner

Apr 28 | by _YBF

photo 2013WhiteHouseCorrespondentsAssociationpvB_gNIEjBAl.jpg

Kerry Washington, John Legend, Gabrielle Union were among the stars who laughed and joked with President Obama and Conan O'Brien at this year's annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner. See pics inside....

photo 2013WhiteHouseCorrespondentsAssociationtVOdpJkzxSjl.jpg

Last night was the annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner where Washington meets Hollywood and A-list movies stars wine and dine with politicians. ABC's "Scandal" star Kerry Washington was among the super stars who attended.

photo 2013WhiteHouseCorrespondentsAssociationwLTcGAgmaj4l.jpg

Kerry wore a stylish Wes Gordon dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, Vhernier jewelry, a Jil Milan bag, and a Movado watch. She tweeted from her fitting earlier in the day, "Just had my fitting with @Stephendatailor – my awesome go to tailor in DC! – getting EXCITED about tonight. #whcd.”

photo 2013WhiteHouseCorrespondentsAssociationRBZORCG2lNNl.jpg

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 1:43pm
kerry-washington-abc-studios-new-york-city-fendi-tweed-sleeveless-crewneck-dress-christian-louboutin-pumps

0 Jennifer Lopezs Muhammad Ali Celebrity Fight Night XIX Custom Maria Lucia Hohan Dress and  Christian Louboutin Pivichic Pumps

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 7:19pm

Hot! or Hmm… Kerry Washington’s Good Morning America Derek Lam Pre-Fall 2013 Dress and Daniele Michetti Pumps

by Faith

Kerry Washington made an appearance on Good Morning America in a two-tone leather panel Derek Lam Pre-Fall 2013 dress and a pair of snakeskin Daniele Michetti pumps:

kerry-washington-good-morning-america-derek-lam-pre-fall-2013-dress-daniele-michetti-pumps-2

She finished her look with glowing skin and a braided updo. Cute!

kerry-washington-good-morning-america-derek-lam-pre-fall-2013-dress-daniele-michetti-pumps

Check out a glimpse of the textures and prints used in her look from the brand’s Pre-Fall 2013 collection.

derek-lam-pre-fall-2013

I like this!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

I didn't know she used to have more weight on her back in the day....wooow, the weight loss changed the way she looks even in the face. amazing!

She has never been what I would call valuptious?? She is aging like everyone else in the world... But Homegirl does have an eating disorder she talks about how she strugled(s) with anorexia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 1:20pm

Hot! or Hmm… Kerry Washington’s Late Show with David Letterman Prabal Gurung Pre-Fall 2013 Peplum and Print Sheer Hem Dress

by Faith

Before her glam Met Gala moment, Kerry Washington made an appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman in a peplum and print sheer hem dress from Prabal Gurung’s Pre-Fall 2013 collection:

kerry-washington-the-late-show-with-david-letterman-prabal-gurung-pre-fall-2013-dress-4

She finished her look by trying on the season’s popular white pump trend, along with a white clutch.

kerry-washington-the-late-show-with-david-letterman-prabal-gurung-pre-fall-2013-dress

Check out her dress from the brand’s Pre-Fall 2013 offerings.

prabal-gurung-pre-fall-2013-33

Hot! Kerry has been on point with her promotional appearances this week.

kerry-washington-the-late-show-with-david-letterman-prabal-gurung-pre-fall-2013-dress-3

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 1:23pm
Snapshot May, 7 2013 11:30 am

Snapshot: Kerry Washington for Elle Magazine US June 2013

by Claire

Kerry washington for elle june 2013

1  Kerry washington for elle june 2013

3  Kerry washington for elle june 2013

4  Kerry washington for elle june 2013

7  Kerry washington for elle june 2013

8  Kerry washington for elle june 2013

Kerry Washington for Elle Magazine US June 2013.
On her success:
“I’m the luckiest broad in Hollywood now. To be the lead actor on Scandal and to be in the highest-earning Tarantino movie- I don’t get to ask for more.”

On a career she thought she’d have:
“I imagined I’d be a clinical psychologist, with a focus on how performance shapes identity. I’d figure out ways to use role-playing in the healing of people.”

On getting ready for the red carpet:
“I found out I enjoy the process. All these people show up at my house, they all have kits, someone has dresses. And it’s like, Let’s have fun. It’s not all about me. We’re able to create stories on the red carpet.”

See more at Elle.com.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 1:46am
can one get the above hair weave with NO HAIR left out?^
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 28>