Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Official CAT Thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 140141142143144 492>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 52 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:25pm

These little babies will eventually grow into:

ThisTongue

Edited by blaquefoxx - Nov 03 2012 at 2:28pm
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

*dead* at "I Could Pee on This"LOL

CryLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:31pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:34pm

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

These little babies will eventually grow into:

ThisTongue

Is that a Maine Coon?Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:50pm
Yup. I think the pic I posted on pg 137 is a main coon as well. Either that or that cat ate a main coonLOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:01pm

ThisTongue

....No.
I wouldnt want that thing In my house as I slept. What if it tried to eat me in the middle of the night?Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

ThisTongue

....No.
I wouldnt want that thing In my house as I slept. What if it tried to eat me in the middle of the night?Cry
DeadLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:06pm

Maine Coon Cat Behavior and Traits

Quirks, Traits, and More!

This section is all about unique Maine Coon cat behavior and characteristics. From their outgoing personality to their clown-like antics, there is a lot to say about these special cats!

Maine Coon cats are no ordinary cats! These are the special traits and qualities that set them apart from the crowd.

brown tabby maine coon cat with green eyes and white paws

The Maine Coon Personality

There is no doubt these cats have character! They really have a way of captivating almost anyone. And Maine Coon kitten behavior is so rambuctious! This breed is slow to mature, so they keep that kitten behavior for years.

They can win over even the most hardened "cat skeptic"! I like to say that they are the Golden Retrievers of the feline world. Gentle, sweet, playful, and totally affectionate. Read more about that wonderful personality.

Characteristics of Maine Coon Cats

Would you believe there are actually myths and urban legends about regarding the temperament of Maine Coon Cats? Here, we set the record straight and reveal just what it's like to have Maine Coon cats as pets.

Are Maine Coons lap cats? Check out the results of our survey here. Maine Coon lovers told us all about their affectionate cats. It's very interesting!

Cat Sounds

You can't talk about Maine Coon cat behavior without mentioning their voice. Have you ever heard a Coon speak? It is a very distinctive sound.

It really sounds like they're talking to you! What do the experts say? Is there such a thing as a talking cat?

Some say that Maine Coons hardly ever make a sound, and when they do, it's a very small sound. Others describe Maine Coons as being very vocal, with a large repertoire of cat sounds.

funny maine coon kitten meowing

So which is it? Maine Coons definitely have their own voice. It is a distinctive sound. They have a variety of friendly chirps, which they are known for, along with a particular "trill" sound. And can loudly howl when they want. In general, a Maine Coon sounds much like most cats, but with a "twist".

Maine Coon cats are so much fun to have around! They are about as close to being a dog as possible, while still being a cat.

You may find yourself looking at your Maine Coon cat and asking, "do you think he knows he's a cat?" This Maine Coon cat behavior probably sound familiar to you, too.

brown tabby maine coon cat looking into the camera

The Happy Cat, What Makes a Cat Purr?

Since the Maine Coon cat breed is so very affectionate and happy, they purr a lot! But how does a happy cat purr?

Learn about the mechanics of purring and take a peek into the psyche of a purring cat. Also, what other quirky little things do cats do when they are super happy?

red tabby maine coon cat sitting in a sink

The Water Cat

An infamous Maine Coon cat behavior is water play. Who ever said cats hate water? Does your cat get in the shower with you, or enjoy splashing in a sink full of water? I thought this was a hoot when our kittens were small. Little did I know then, that this is a definite trait of the Maine Coon cat breed!

This section includes a little video of Leo and Alice checking out the bathtub.

cute young black maine coon kitten

Maine Coon Cat Traits

Has all this talk of Maine Coon cat behavior left you wondering if you have a Maine Coon cat? Explore these pages to learn about some common Maine Coon cat behavior and traits.

Although Maine Coon kittens are sold by breeders and have a cat pedigree, some Maine Coon cats or part Coons end up being rescued or adopted.

Even if your cat doesn't have a cat pedigree, you might still have a Coon on your hands.

Ready to Adopt Maine Coon Cat?

All these characteristics blend together to create one very unique and special cat breed. For those who are ready to adopt a kitten, how would a Maine Coon cat fit in with your family life?

portrait of pretty black and white maine coon cat

Is this the right cat breed for you? Their personality makes them very desirable pets.

Before heading out to adopt a kitten, it's a good idea to learn about them. This will be a very long relationship. Making the right choice, at the right time, will bring a rewarding addition to your family.

Maine Coon cat behavior and traits make these wonderful cats great companions and family members. Once you meet a big Maine Coon cat, you've made a friend for life!

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 6:35pm

Sign says: “Please do not enter the garden area.”

Cat says: "Fck the police."
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 140141142143144 492>
  Share Topic