Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Official CAT Thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 215216217218219 490>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 52 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 7:29am
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 7:30am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 7:32am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 7:33am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 7:33am
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:04pm
Catters, I saw the most beautiful thing yesterday Cry.

My boyfriend woke me up around 8am Saturday morning. He was smiling, and he put his finger to his lips in a 'shhh' manner. He whispered to me 'listen', and pointed to the bedroom window. I tuned my ears to listen outside, and I hear the lightest, raspiest little 'mew'. I looked at him because I thought it was a bird, but he said that it was a tiny kitten that he had been trying to catch since 6am LOL. Apparently, the little guy had gotten separated from his mommy  Cry. I jumped out of the bed and immediately went into 'mommy mode' LOL!

I peeped out of the window, and I saw - just quickly enough - a tiny little rear paw and the pointed end of a kittens tail scuttering around the corner. I ran to the living room and looked outside, and again I saw the paw and the tail climbing up into the undercarriage of my neighbors car LOL. He kept meowing. I grabbed a teaspoon of wet cat food and a small bowl of water and placed it under the car. My boyfriend (and Biscuit - the now 10 pound feline behemoth Sleepy) kept watch out of the living room windows to see if we would spot the little kitten again.

10 minutes

20 minutes

*munching on pancakes*

30 minutes

REJOICE!

The little kitten - finally brave enough to descend from under the car, began eating the cat food.

Guise, he was TINY. I have never seen a kitten in real life so small. My boyfriend - who is like the cat whisperer - estimated him to be about 2 weeks old. 

We kept trying to catch him, but we couldn't get to him.  We think he fell asleep after eating the cat food because he was quiet for the rest of the day.

The next evening my boyfriend and I realized that we hadn't heard the little kitty's meows, so we grabbed our flashlights and walked around looking for it. 

I can't believe what we found Heart.

We found the mommy cat - a beautiful black and white cat, and TWO little kittens - one full black with green eyes, and the other was the little one that my boyfriend and I saw. They were soooo little and cute!!! We stayed there for a few minutes just smiling and looking at them, happy that they were with their mom - who was hissing at us LOL. We went back home and mixed some cat food and water for the mom. The kitties are still so small that they are still feeding from their mom.

We went back earlier and they were all gone Cry. Maybe mommy didn't like our presence so close to her babies, or maybe she left because of this HUGE ARSE pit bull dog my neighbor has that runs around - collar and leash free - outside Sleepy.

I've got to get another kitten Cry.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:05pm
AWWWWWW!  That's so sweet Organic! 
 HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:46pm
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
CryHeartCryHeartCryHeartCryHeartCryHeartCryHeartCry
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 6:23pm
AWWW I love Organic's storytelling..
Next time you see cute kittens take pics! :)
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 6:25pm

Edited by AffirmativeBunny - Jan 30 2013 at 6:26pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 215216217218219 490>