Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Official CAT Thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204 495>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 52 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

What kind of kitties are these??? Shocked

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

These are known as Caracals. Wild kittehs.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

they look like they're expecting something great to happen.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Kitty steals pancakes

OmgHeart

I sometimes give my dustyfoots a spoonful of pancake batter and he loves it. He ain't getting my cooked pannycakes though.Stern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:18pm
My cat is being a demon now. She's now 3 yrs and already have that rebellious teenage spirit. Now she claws at my bedroom door and meows when she can't get in. I let her in and she hops on my dresser and knocks ish overSleepy. I kick her out the room and she goes back to crying and scratching again.
She only started this like 2 weeks ago, I don't know what her problem is...nosy ass

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

My cat is being a demon now. She's now 3 yrs and already have that rebellious teenage spirit. Now she claws at my bedroom door and meows when she can't get in. I let her in and she hops on my dresser and knocks ish overSleepy. I kick her out the room and she goes back to crying and scratching again.
She only started this like 2 weeks ago, I don't know what her problem is...nosy ass

She kind of looks like mine.Heart

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:25pm
Also, does any one have any tips on getting a cat used to having it's feet handled?  I NEED to be able to cut these talons she's got.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:26pm
try doing one a day. Even if you don't clip anything, go thru the motions so they will get used to it.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:34pm
3 Things

Get a cat scratch box 
Cat house
Heavy water bowl/food bowl so she can't knock it over

Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

If you aren't into extended conversations about cats you may want to not read this threadBig smile

Cat Ladies and Cat ladies of BHM, please provide feedback on how I can make my kitty a better feline citizen.  If you are thinking of getting a furry compadre please post your questions and concerns.Big smile
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:55pm
I'll continue posting kitties in the inbetweenies...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Also, does any one have any tips on getting a cat used to having it's feet handled?  I NEED to be able to cut these talons she's got.
Yea, my cat don't like to have her foots touched AT ALLOuch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204 495>