BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Official CAT Thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 193194195196197 495>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 52 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Heart
Sponsored Links

Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:43pm
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:36pm
Ladies, I think Biscuit is about to be an uncle...

We have essentially 'adopted' a stray cat. I have named her 'Sheena'. This is the same stray cat that chased me around my car, hissing and clawing, with her three kittens last year Ermm.

Anyway,

We think Sheena is pregnant again. She is the CA-YOOTEST little thing! She is black with white paws and a white 'ascot', and even though she is at least two years old, she is much smaller than 9 month old Biscuit. She has the sweetest little face, and she loves to rub against my legs and purr. 

We have been feeding her for about two months. There are two ram cats that come around, and one of them is the father. 

About two weeks ago, Sheena and one of the ram cats were mating - I unfortunately witnessed her rolling and frolicking on the grass with the ram cat watching, then lots of yeowling and meowing and screaming...

I read online that 'queens' (pregnant cats) do not go into estrus, and therefore do not mate.

I dunno. I am taking her to the vet tomorrow (if she will let me catch her and put her in the cat carrier) for them to determine if she is in fact pregnant. If not, we will get her spayed. I really want to get her all cleaned up and bring her inside the house - Biscuit would make an excellent brother (they always talk through the windows lol), but seriously, one cat is ENOUGH for now. E-N-O-U-G-H Stern Smile. Biscuit alone has torn down 4 sets of curtains, shredded his favourite love seat and my favourite throw rug, chewed through a pair of sandals...

...and we still wipe his bum when he poos...I can't imagine having to schedule butt wiping around TWO cats *shivers*.

If Sheena is pregnant, hopefully the kittens will be adopted quickly. Everyone loves kittens!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:48pm
Good luck Organic!

Be careful... or you'll slip into 'Cat lady syndrome' Stern SmileLOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:55pm
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWCryCryCryCryCry

Pics of Sheena???
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:19am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I love them so much Heart. I get so happy looking at those little faces LOL!

Skittles, I will be sure to snap a few pics of Sheena. She is so small. I picked her up (she didn't like it lol), and she weighs significantly less than Biscuit - who is now nearing 9 pounds Sleepy. He's flippin MONSTROUS. 
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Good luck Organic!

Be careful... or you'll slip into 'Cat lady syndrome' Stern SmileLOL

AA, it's coming!!! I can feel it! I already want 3 more cats...LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:03am
*squeals*

Real life kitty pics!!!!!!!!!!Heart
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:09am
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:20pm
This phukkin cat has got to go...

he done chewed up the Franklin Covey...

HOW do you stop a cat from chewing up everything? He has so many toys - I'm surprised he hasn't swallowed something as yet. ARGH!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 193194195196197 495>
  Share Topic