Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
honeyx View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2008 at 7:20pm
hi bella,
im mesuring my hips waist and booty, i wanna know how big and how fast,, my booty and hips are my main concern, and im eating like crazy, im just heating up a pie , its only small but its got 509 calories he he hmmm.
my booty is pileing on the weight nicely but my hips dont seem to wanna grow much. but ive started a new exersise to mek hips bigger, hope it works. im not guna jog cause i lose weight so easy and i dont wanna risk it,
glad yr mekin progressx
Sponsored Links

bella23 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2008 at 10:27am
Originally posted by honeyx honeyx wrote:

hi bella,
im mesuring my hips waist and booty, i wanna know how big and how fast,, my booty and hips are my main concern, and im eating like crazy, im just heating up a pie , its only small but its got 509 calories he he hmmm.
my booty is pileing on the weight nicely but my hips dont seem to wanna grow much. but ive started a new exersise to mek hips bigger, hope it works. im not guna jog cause i lose weight so easy and i dont wanna risk it,
glad yr mekin progressx
girl i know its really not healthy, but i went  on a mcdonald's diet for like two weeks, eating mostly anything high in calories, like

the Double Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese: 740 calories
large fries: 500 calories
5 piece chicken selects: 660 calories

The breakfast menu is just as high, and I was eating this stuff for breakfast AND dinner! Ouch But I was also eating fruits and veggies!Ermm.
 AND I was drinking Ensure Plus three times a day. I'm 5'9, and I used to weigh 140lbs, now I weigh 165lbs. It all went to my hips, booty, and unfortunately, my belly Ouch. So thats when I enrolled @ the gym, I go jogging three times a week, and I do sit ups every night. The belly is hardly there, but the hips and booty still remain. Check out this site: nowloss.com  it has great tips and brief videos showing different techniques that target problem areas. On the right is a Popular Questions section, and just click on whatever interests you. hths!
cindyboo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2008 at 6:11pm
question:  does squeezing your glutes HARD while working out, make you bum tighter and smaller and less jiggily.  If you already have something back there, what exactly will squeezing do?  should i still do this if i want it to get bigger?  I'm worried that it will just make it smaller and tighter.
eta:  I want some jiggle.  Should i still squeeze?

Edited by cindyboo - Jul 18 2008 at 6:15pm
cityvixen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2008 at 1:52am
wow honeyx no homo towards you if thats you in your avi, but I want an derriere like that. lol I have the hips but no big booty to match.
honeyx View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2008 at 11:23pm
hello,Big%20smile

wow bella, i didnt know mcdonalds had so many calories in it, al them cals in just 1 burger, ill def have to go there for a calorie fix if im lacking in appetite. he he ive just eaten a bowl of icecream with peanut butter and golden syrup mixed in, dont know how many cals that is but it must be alot?, hopefully it all goes to my booty!

cindy boo, hi i squeze my glutes when im doin the glute pushup routine because it basically works the hell out of yr booty then i do a few squats after. ive put 2 inches on my butt so far and just over an inch on my hips, the only exercises i do are glute pushups, squats, back extention, side leg lift(for hips), and thats it at the mo. my butt is still jiggley its just bigger and more pert,  

basically if yr squeezing yr butt cheeks and working them hard then they will have no choice but to grow and or tone up, but you gotta make sure you are eating more calories than you burn , so yr butt muscles grow (hard) then you add the fat(jiggle), muscle doesnt jiggle but fat does and u gotta get a good mix, the you will have a sexy booty

this is how i see it, let me know if any1 agrees with meEmbarrassed, i really do think its possible to work on just 1 or 2 areas of yr body, and if u really want that booty you can have it BUT IF YOU BURN UP LOADS OF CALORIES MORE THAN YR CONSUMING THEN I BELIEVE THAT YR BUTT WILL JUST BE MAINLY MUSCLE SO THEREFOR WONT HAVE THAT JIGGLE AND WILL BE TONED AND TIGHT AND SMALLER  BUT WILL STILL BE LIFTED

bella, have u measured yr booty growth at all, id love to know how much youve managed to grow.

city v, he he no no thats not my booty oo arr i wish it was, then i wudnt have to sit here eating greasy chicken and strawberry laces, to fill out my bumpa, na thats my sort a goal, but mabe a lil bit smaller, but im getting there,

i love this thread, and the weight gain challenge, given me loads of motivation

if any 1s got sum new exercises for the glutes please share xxx
vanity1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2008 at 6:53pm
honey X---u go girl!
cityvixen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2008 at 2:40pm
honey I tried that workout last week, and boy was my buns burning.
I don't think I will eat more than I burn off while working out because  I don't want to put on any bodyweight. Though I
cityvixen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2008 at 2:41pm
sorry ^^^^
i don't want to lose any of my lil butt I have. what's tha best way to maintain it  WHile burning everything else off?
honeyx View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2008 at 4:04pm

he he thanks vanity, im a little obsessed wit it.. x

city v, i think if ya just wanna maintain yr small butt and burn everythin else, yr best bet wud prob be to jus do yr cardio while still doing squats and glute pushups etc, that way yr keepin what booty u have and keepin it toned up and yr muscle strong so it dont go saggy, as well as  losing weight.
might be a good idea to use measurments on yr butt, waist, hips bust etc so u know where yr losing and gaining xx i love mesuring my butt and seeing the size go up, it means im achieving what i set out to do.. hope this helps.
cityvixen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2008 at 8:26pm
what are glute pushups? I couldn't see the pics
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic