Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Office Do's and Don't's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:16pm
Don't think it's ok to mollywop someone at work if they disrespect you Stern SmileSleepy
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:20pm
Don't go farting in an empty conference room knowing the room is booked back to back. We don't wanna smell what you ate earlier.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Don't make the mistake of keeping your head down and just doing your work. You don't have to be a kiss ass, but you'll go much farther if you network.

biggest lesson ever learned!  pertains to life as a whole.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Don't go crying to HR like a little b!tch cuz I called you out for taking my Chipolte outta the fridge and SMELLING it when you know you didn't put it in there.

I don't want your nose hairs and boogers in my food.

Take this curse out like a man and keep it moving.

LMAO!
UrbanElegance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote UrbanElegance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:25pm
Don't heat up leftover fish in the microwave while others are sitting in the lounge area. Leftover microwaved fish stinks like nobody's business!!
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:28pm
DON'T cc me if  the message has nothing to do with me.

DON't "reply all" if the answer has nothing to do with me.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:46pm
Don't be that person in the office who's known for bad hygiene, and have the nerve to be offended when people don't eat food you bring to potlucks or otherwise.

Maybe we'd eat your food if you washed your hands before you leave the bathroom and if you didn't rub your gums with your fingers and then not wash your hands.

And no, packing a plate and sitting it on my desk doesn't make me anymore inclined to eat it. That just makes it easier to throw away.

Edited by ShadyLady - Nov 15 2012 at 8:48pm
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

don't wear your damn club shoes to the office thinking you look hottDead

This needs to be posted at my job. We can dress casual but damm.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:02pm
DONT, I REPEAT DONT burn popcorn. 2 minutes is all it takes took cook it. that burnt popcorn smell travels horribly.
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:25pm
Don't dress with all your breastes-es hanging out and think you are "expressing yourself".  People will just think you are stupid and will talk about you.

Know yourself and your abilities and set realistic expectations for yourself and others.  I learn this more and more every.single.day.

When you have done your job properly, leave a paper trail and document everything.  At my job where we have alot of kids (18-early 20 somethings) just don't leave proper documentation for cases because they "don't feel like it."  They could have done perfect work but if a customer says they did something I wouldn't be able to defend them; they create a "he said she said" situation which could cost them their job and the company money.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>