Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Office Do's and Don't's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 6:37pm
don't wear your damn club shoes to the office thinking you look hottDead
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:15pm
Don't keep thinking you can put your workload off on other people just because you have been here since they first laid the foundation for this building.

Do not start your old bitter bitch tears when I go left on you because I am tired of doing your job and mine when I am only getting paid for doing my job.

Do not thinking running to my supervisor that you are f*cking will save you. I will go to HR and they do not want that because we just got a lashing from the FDA a month and a half ago. My department DOES NOT want to see HR anytime soon.

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:17pm
Don't make the mistake of keeping your head down and just doing your work. You don't have to be a kiss ass, but you'll go much farther if you network.
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwistardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:20pm
I don't need to know about your many family tragedies in the past.

I got trapped talked to by the secretary today. I could write a 400-page biography on her now Disapprove
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:20pm
Don't take advantage of being granted grace if you mess up once or twice. Being the office f*ck up will get you fired.

Don't think that the black people in your office are supposed to "have your back." We should look out for each other but you gotta pull your weight.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:25pm
dont date, flirt with, or fck your coworkers. people will find out and talk.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:39pm
Don't put your boss's pic on bhm making fun of her clothes........someone may know her.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Don't put your boss's pic on bhm making fun of her clothes........someone may know her.
Oh! LOL
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:52pm
Dont volunteer to cook stuffing and then bring in some sh*t that look like meatballs
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

i need a link to this threadLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System