Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

OFFICAL JLO STYLE WATCH THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 54555657>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 3:13pm
Jennifer Lopez seen leaving her apartment in New York City
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:33pm

Jennifer Lopez PROMOTES Her New Album With T.I. On "106 & Park” + Chops It Up With The Breakfast Club About Her New Network NuvoTV + Hits “Wendy Williams” To Dish On BEING SINGLE Again

Jun 19 | by _YBF

photo jti1.jpg

Seems like everyone is on their promo ish lately. And Jenny From The Block is making her rounds (along with her mom) after the release of her new album, A.K.A. Get the latest interviews from her recent stops inside….

photo jti2.jpg

On yesterday, Jennifer Lopez (whose divorce from Marc Anthony was recently finalized) hit up “106 & Park” alongside T.I. (who appears on her album) to promote her new album A.K.A.

photo jti3.jpg

And while she was there, J. Lo dished on her first-ever hometown concert, her World Cup opening performance, reveals how Tip hopped on the “A.K.A.” track and working with Rick Ross.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 8:08pm
June 20th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Lopez, Shopping
Get the Look: Jennifer Lopez’s SiriusXM Town Hall Markus Lupfer Lips T-Shirt, Hermès Collier de Chien Cuff, Green Shimmering Pencil Skirt, and Tom Ford Padlock Pumps
By Faith

The Jennifer Lopez train is showing no signs of slowing down! The superstar participated in a SiriusXM Town Hall in a $144 Markus Lupfer Lips T-Shirt, an Hermès Collier de Chien Cuff, a shimmering green pencil skirt, and a pair of her favorite $1,250 Tom Ford Padlock Pumps:

jennifer-lopez-siriusxm-town-hall-markus-lupfer-shirt-hermes-cuff-tom-ford-pumps

Her slate marled cotton lips t-shirt features a crew neck, short sleeves, and the brand’s signature front sequined lips motif.

markus-lupfer-lips-t-shirt

Her leather cuff boasts the French fashion house’s iconic palladium studded detailing throughout and a slide-over closure. Jennifer sported a beige version, but check out the orange iteration here.

hermes-collier-de-chien-cuff

Last, but not least are her pumps which have become a celeb wardrobe staple. They feature the brand’s signature padlock detailing, double wrap ankle straps, and a pointed-toe silhouette. Jenny anchored her look with a nude pair that aren’t up for grabs, but get the black versions here.

Tom-Ford-Padlock-Pumps-Black

Recreate J.Lo’s look with the below pieces.

I’d wear this in a heartbeat!

jennifer-lopez-siriusxm-town-hall-markus-lupfer-shirt-hermes-cuff-tom-ford-pumps-1

Would you wear it?

jennifer-lopez-siriusxm-town-hall-markus-lupfer-shirt-hermes-cuff-tom-ford-pumps

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 8:09pm
I think she dresses a tad too young for her age, but i love that no matter what it is she wears it with so much confidence.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Jennifer Lopez seen leaving her apartment in New York City

really cute until i saw the shoes Confused
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 8:14pm
oh shes single now? 

something is missing in her eyes.. idk if its makeup or if shes sad about her breakup. 

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 11:46pm
I want this when I'm in my 40s

she really looks fantastic...
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:55am
Style icon
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 3:33pm

jennifer-lopez-aka-album-launch-party-roland-mouret-dress

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 5:17pm

http://media.tumblr.com/12c9f8e5cb505099aec5ae8950cb0282/tumblr_inline_mkle1scV5t1qz4rgp.gif

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 54555657>