Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

OFFICAL JLO STYLE WATCH THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 60>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:59am
May 16th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Jennifer Lopez
Hot! or Hmm…: Jennifer Lopez’s American Idol Emilio Pucci Fall 2014 Embellished Mini Dress
By Claire

Greetings from Trinidad!
It’s been a LONG day/early morning, but it wouldn’t be complete without a dash of J.Lo!
Our favorite fashionable American Idol judge wowed yet again last night in an embellished mini dress from Emilio Pucci’s Fall 2014 collection, topped off by Christian Louboutin pumps:
Jennifer Lopezs American Idol Emilio Pucci Fall 2014 Embellished Mini Dress
The piece pays homage to historical Pucci prints, but offers an updated take with studs and sparkles.
2  Jennifer Lopezs American Idol Emilio Pucci Fall 2014 Embellished Mini Dress
J. Lo’s team knows what they’re doing! We can only anticipate what hot look she’ll serve up next.
Until then, thoughts on her ensemble?

Sponsored Links

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:30am
Cute hair!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:58am

jennifer-lopez-2014-billboard-music-awards-1

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:55am
May 21st, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm….: Jennifer Lopez’s American Idol Gucci Fall 2014 Black Embellished Mini Dress
By Claire

Jennifer Lopez slipped on an embellished mini dress from Gucci’s Fall 2014 collection for last night’s episode of American Idol:
Jennifer-Lopez-American-Idol-Gucci-fall-2014-embellished-black-dress
While the frock was paired with boots for the catwalk, she showed off her legs in studded Jimmy Choo pumps.
0 Jennifer Lopezs American Idol Gucci Fall 2014 Black Embellished Mini Dress
Stylists Mariel Haenn and Rob Zangardi have set such a high standard for all Jennifer’s looks, that this one falls a little flat by comparison. That said, she looks amazing! How could she not? She’s J.Lo.
What do you think?

Jennifer Lopezs American Idol Gucci Fall 2014 Black Embellished Mini Dress

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:31pm
May 21st, 2014
CELEBRITY STYLEHOT OR HMMJENNIFER LOPEZ
Hot! Or Hmm… Jennifer Lopez’s American Idol XIII Finale KaufmanFranco Fall 2014 Crystal Slashed Dress, Jimmy Choo Glitter Pumps, And Embellished Clutch
BY FAITH

Jennifer Lopez shimmered and sparkled on the red carpet of the American Idol XII Finale in aKaufmanFranco Fall 2014 Crystal Slashed Dress, Jimmy Choo Glitter Pumps, and an Embellished Clutch from the brand:

jennifer-lopez-american-idol-xii-finale-kaufmanfranco-crystal-slashed-dress-jimmy-choo-pumps-clutch-3

J.Lo stuck to the runway’s simplistic styling.

kaufmanfranco-fall-2014

Jennifer is finishing her American Idol run with a flawless record in the style category!

jennifer-lopez-american-idol-xii-finale-kaufmanfranco-crystal-slashed-dress-jimmy-choo-pumps-clutch-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

< method="POST" name="twiigspollvote119572_5441500" ="http://www.twiigs.com/vote" style="border-style: none; clear: none; display: block; : none; : static; visibility: ; height: auto; width: auto; margin: 0px; outline-style: none; padding: 0px; clip: auto; overflow: ; vertical-align: line; : auto; text-shadow: none; word-spacing: normal; -: none; : transparent;">

jennifer-lopez-american-idol-xii-finale-kaufmanfranco-crystal-slashed-dress-jimmy-choo-pumps-clutch

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:37am
She's so beautiful
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 2:11am
I hardly ever dislike anything she wears. She is so bad! 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:50am
June 9th, 2014
Claire's Life, Fashion, Fashion Bomb Exclusive, Fashion News, Jennifer Lopez
Claire’s Life: Jennifer Lopez’s AKA Album Listening Brunch with Beats by Dre and Belaire Rosé
By Claire

Happy Monday!
It’s a rainy mess today in NYC, but the highlight of my weekend was getting to meet J.Lo at her AKA Album listening party on Saturday!
J Lo AKA Album Listening Party Beats by Dre Store Soho
La Lopez’s team assembled bloggers and music writers to listen to her 10th (!) album at the Beats by Dre store in Soho, all over yummy hors d’oeuvres and Belaire Rosé champagne.
jennifer-lopez-jlo-aka-beats-by-dres-listening-party-fashion-bomb-daily-spring-2014
She perched on stage in a gold and black Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2014 ensemble, going through several of her pop and hip-hop infused tracks, which feature cameos by Iggy Azalea, Nas, Pitbull, T.I., and more.
j lo aka cover art versace
I was able to grab a picture with her (she was stunning down to her fuchsia fingertips!), and took a quick moment to ask her about her workout routine!
claire-sulmers-j-lo-aka-album-release-listening-party-beats-by-dre-belaire-rose-emanuel-ungaro-spring-2014
She said, “I dance a lot with my tour, so that keeps me in shape, but I generally try to work out about 4 days a week. You can’t kill yourself.” Indeed!
jennifer-lopez-aka-listening-party-beats-by-dre-claire-sulmers-karen-civil-new-york-fashion-bomb-daily-emanuel-ungaro-spring-2014

After the listening session, I made reference to her recent return tour to the Bronx, and asked how her roots influence her style. She said, “I’m just a girl from the Bronx who was able to travel the world. I’ve stayed very grounded. I still like my gold, my sneakers, and my hoops, but my fashion sense is also influenced by the many places I’ve traveled.” And it shows.
Jennifer lopez aka album listening party beats by dr store soho dre fashion bomb daily claire sulmers
J.Lo’s AKA album drops on June 17th. See her chat about her latest project below:

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:35am
June 11th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Lopez, Shopping
Splurge: Jennifer Lopez’s New York City L.A.M.B Falyn Sandals
By Claire

Yet another Bomb Product of the Day has made it onto the soles of our favorite celebs!
Jennifer Lopez was spied exiting a New York City office building in a striped top, dark skinny jeans, a Chanel bag, and $175 L.A.M.B Falyn sandals:
3-splurge-jennifer-lopez-lamb-falyn-sandals
As we mentioned here, the Gwen Stefani designed heels come in red, nude, and black:
l.a.m.b.-falyn-shoe-closzet-shoes-of-the-da

lamb falyn sandals black gwen stefani
l.a.m.b phalyn sandals gwen stefani
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:40am
I like her style. I wonder how much she spends on clothes/shoes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 60>
  Share Topic