Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

OFFICAL JLO STYLE WATCH THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 61>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 10:37pm
it's time for her to get a new boyfriend.  Someone famous and powerful.  
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 6:40am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

I love her style
Me too
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:03am
Her Knees are the worst but I love her style :)
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:45pm
March 5th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Lopez, Shopping
Get the Look: Jennifer Lopez’s American Idol Self Portrait Black and White Tuxedo Wrap Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Black Pumps
By Claire

American Idol is back in full gear, which means we’ll get to salivate over J. Lo’s sartorial choices.
For tonight’s show, she wore a $275 Self Portrait Black and White Tuxedo Dress and Black Giuseppe Zanotti pumps:
Jennifer Lopezs American Idol Self Portrait Black and White Tuxedo Wrap Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Black Pumps
Her snake print jacquard and faux leather dress has exposed zips close the hip pocket and placket.
Jennifer Lopezs American Idol Self Portrait Black and White Tuxedo Wrap Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Black Pumps

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:45pm
^^^her skin is flawless and her face is pretty but thats it

that hair and outfit....Confused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:16pm
March 7th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Lopez, Shopping, Sunglasses
Splurge: Jennifer Lopez’s ‘I Luh Yah Papi’ Video Gucci Gold Plated Mirror Aviator Sunglasses with Bamboo Detail
By Claire

Sometimes, I’m a simple woman. I just love anything shiny and sparkly.
To whit, the Gucci Gold Plated Mirror Sunglasses J. Lo wore on set for her new video, I Luh Yah Papi:
Jennifer Lopez beams in white and reflective lenses while filming a video for her new single I Luh Ya Papi
Let’s forget the ridiculous name and spelling of said single: those sunglasses are frickin fabulous! They have 24K gold mirror lenses and a natural bamboo detail.
Jennifer Lopezs I Luh Yah Papi Video Gucci Gold Plated Mirror Aviator Sunglasses with Bamboo

With such fabulosity comes a prohibitive price: they’re $1,195. Sigh.
2  Jennifer Lopezs I Luh Yah Papi Video Gucci Gold Plated Mirror Aviator Sunglasses with Bamboo

If you must have them, you can pre-order now from Gucci.com. They’re expected to ship between 03/01/2014 and 05/15/2014, so you’ll have ‘em in time for the summer.
Jennifer Lopez beams in white and reflective lenses while filming a video for her new single I Luh Ya Papi

What do you think?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:29pm
March 12th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Hot or Hmm, Jennifer Lopez
Hot! or Hmm…: Jennifer Lopez’s American Idol Taping J Brand Auden Hot Pink Neoprene Top, Wildflower Jeans, and Christian Louboutin So Kate Nude Snakeskin Pumps
By Claire

Heyyy, J. Lo!
The American Idol judge was keen on being seen at a recent taping, rocking a hot pink outfit comprised of a searing $195 J Brand Neoprene top and $185 Wildflower Jeans by the brand:
Jennifer Lopez and Keith Urban get ready for American Idol
A high pony and nude Christian Louboutin So Kate heels finished her look.
Jennifer Lopez and Keith Urban get ready for American Idol
Her top is fashioned out of neoprene.
Jennifer Lopezs American Idol Taping  J Brand Auden Hot Pink Neoprene Top, Wildflower Jeans, and Christian Louboutin Nude Pumps
Her stretch fabric pants have faux front pockets, a zip fly, and button closure.
Jennifer Lopezs American Idol Taping Hot Pink Top and J Brand Wildflower Jeans
Her classic heel have a thin stiletto heel.
Jennifer Lopezs American Idol Taping  J Brand Auden Hot Pink Neoprene Top, Wildflower Jeans, and Christian Louboutin Nude Pumps  0
Well…how could this not be hot? We simply can’t look away!
What do you think?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:20am

nice body but iono bout that color....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:24am
i loooovvvveee it lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:27am
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 61>
  Share Topic