Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Offended by Sex Toys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 8:54pm
i just googled what a fleshlight is… 
Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 8:57pm
ITs pocket puss-c.....
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:13am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Do men really care ?  Random a& AK thoughts.....

About lingerie?

yes... well do you personally care not all men are the same.

depends

its part of foreplay and the whole unwrapping etc etc

some days i do some days i dont

just depends on the mood

however, effort is always appreciated (regardless of what it consists or doesnt consist of)

feel me?

as for toys, bring em on.. i wouldnt be offended ..i have my stash anyway

Do tell good sir.

Thumb cuffs hand cuffs leather restraints etc a wand

I wanna get a make up brush.. I saw porrn and this guy was rubbing one out on the woman's puuusy I thought I need to try that
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:23am

I had an ex that loved sex toys maybe a little too much.Stern Smile...

A friend of mine d/o hates them and threw them at her when he found them. He is an old school macho latino from Ecuador.... actually I think most latinos men would be offended especially the ones from their home country not Americanized

chile nevermind.  *chuckles* how would u even know?

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 28 2014 at 8:24am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:28am
It's always the negros with performance issues that get uncomfy
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:38am
NSWF

I've actually had like 4 or 5 fleshlights over the last...erm...4 or 5 years or so? They had a menage trois deal ( 3 for 1) a few years ago.

The first one I got (s.o bought it) was the wonderwave. It's the one that most resembles the feeling of a real vagina. If you put it in warm water for 10 mins like they suggest before hand and then use a generous amount of lube it comes surprinsingly close to the real thing. It has the warm and gushy feeling and the right amount of friction.

In the 3 for 1 deal, I got a "butt" fleshlight, the one for Misty Stone. It was awful. Felt nothing like the real thing. Too smooth and slippery. Only used it once and I think I threw it away when we moved.

I also got a "stoya destroya" in the deal, since it was the highest rated one. That insert was prolly the most intense orgasm ever, but that's not necessarily a good thing. It was way too intense, so much that I could barely enjoy the release. I used it for about a month or so just cuz the intensity was so foreign, like little licks and massages all over my penis, but once the novelty wore off I realized it was way too much feeling.

I forgot the other one I had. I'd have to go to the site to see, but I didn't use it much. I have a wonderwave now in the closet but I haven't used it in a few months. It's a great toy but prep and cleanup got too tiresome.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:46am
See Random...that's what i'm scared of with some of these vibrators out here.  I don't want the O to be so good that ion want nothing else then I get desensitized.  Then i'll never have the chance to cum with a man.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:06am
Thanks for sharing Random.

Evil Smile
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:34am
menage trois deal.....
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I wanna get a make up brush.. I saw porrn and this guy was rubbing one out on the woman's puuusy I thought I need to try that

look at you, using Porrn for its intended purpose-- education LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 28 2014 at 2:08pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>