BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Offended by my boss today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 8:30am
If you can't have that friendly sarcastic relationship with all of them, don't have one at all. If you must have a friend you can joke with, keep it on the low low. You opened the door and you're mad that your boss walked right in it while your homie stopped to wipe his feet.
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 1:04pm
The boss is probably still looking for his "one black friend".   Poor thing. He tried it, now he can move on to the next potential.  You're takenLOL
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 1:20pm
give white ppl a pass they'll take 500 years.

u lauce

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 5:13pm
If you're going to coon you should coon all the way. What your boss said was in context to your cooning with Jon B. You should have just laughed and KIC smh
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 5:55pm
I wouldn't let watermelon chicken comment get in the way of earning a paycheck.
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 7:27pm
Ain't no half steppin'.

Have to set boundaries with errbody.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 10:35pm
dead @ keep it cooning...y'all aint sh!t Cry LOL Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 10:47pm
meh... 

i feel like the OP can joke with whoever she wants.. she has that kinda relationship with the white boy.. the boss should not have felt comfortable enough or like it was okay for him to hop in with the same jokes. 

there are certain ppl who i would say certain things to... and vice versa. 
and certain ppl that i wouldnt cus that is not a normal thing for us and we dont have that type of relationship.. 
of course if the OP and her coworker are always joking like that.. and someone who you rarely joke with jumps in from left field.. they will get a strong side eye.. its not okay just cus you see me doing it with the next white. youre not him.. you cant do/say what he can cus i dont know you like that bruh. 

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 11:07pm
Ya'll did the most and ITA with Coco.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 10:42am
I done already told y'all about making racist jokes with white people.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic