Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Of the simps....I mean, men who took yall on dates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedOf the simps....I mean, men who took yall on dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 32>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 2.28  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 12:24am
I haven't been to cancun since the 90's. When my sis was there on her honeymoon , someone  went thru her Luggage in the room and stole most of her lingerie. She had some good stuff since she was on honeymoon and had taken all her bridal lingerie party gifts. She was mad! And how yucky!
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 12:25am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I haven't been to cancun since the 90's. When my sis was there on her honeymoon , someone  went thru her Luggage in the room and stole most of her lingerie. She had some good stuff since she was on honeymoon and had taken all her bridal lingerie party gifts. She was mad! And how yucky!
Cancun has changed sooooo much since then. Your sister must have had that good good for someone to steal her lingerie. Gross on so many levels. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 12:26am
yeah I'm sure a lot has changed since then. It used to be a top honeymoon spot. Probably still is???
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 12:28am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

yeah I'm sure a lot has changed since then. It used to be a top honeymoon spot. Probably still is???
naaaaahhh not no cancun. Not anymore at least. Honeymoon spots in Mexico now is like riviera maya, cabos, puerta vallarta. Man I have so much traveling to do. I pray God gives me the life and resources to do so. 
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 12:35am
I am not interested in men who don't spend a lot of money.
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 3:46am
   You don't have to be in a or aspire to be in relationship with men who spend money on you...Men who just like to show women a good time exist...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 3:50am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Cancun is really not that bad. Not bad at all actually. And security carrying guns at the airport or random places, you find that in a lot of countries. France, Nigeria, Mexico etc

Cancun is beautiful but i'm not comfy in general travelling outside the country without a guy present.

I'm not comfortable around weapons like that.  I really don't like guns in general.  I've been to the gun range and it made me queasy.

Cancun is the first place i've ever been asked if i wanted to buy crack or heroin or dicc. LOL

The transportation was sketchy to me.  many of the cabs were basically unmarked cars...again, it's probably bc i spent a lot of time drunk and would've preferred to be in the company of a guy.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 7:23am

Men who don't spend a lot of money and save up when they need it or get older was actually considered to be a very prudent individual. Wasteful spending gets us into a lot of trouble.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 9:18am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Cancun is the first place i've ever been asked if i wanted to buy crack or heroin or dicc. LOL

say wha now!!!!!???????!!!!!!  i've been there probably half a dozen times and NEVER been asked such things????  wft????LOL

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

The transportation was sketchy to me.  many of the cabs were basically unmarked cars...again, it's probably bc i spent a lot of time drunk and would've preferred to be in the company of a guy.

i always do apple vacations so the transportation to and from the airport is always included and we only took cabs from the resort we would always get the cab drivers direct number and call them to pick us back up when we were ready to go back to the resort...

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 9:20am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

riviera maya, cabos, puerta vallarta 

been to all 3.  i actually had ALOT of fun in puerto vallarta...still a pretty decent party location.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 32>
  Share Topic