Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Of the simps....I mean, men who took yall on dates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Of the simps....I mean, men who took yall on dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 32>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 2.28  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

@Purp: It was the Barbie Bandits. There was a thread about em on here.

hub is already nervous about why I'm so obsessed with the show Snapped. Now you just made me ask him "do you get a show on your tv cable called Wives with Knives?" He gave me  a lookLOLLOL  but later came back and said 'yes.'

No you did NOT!

He gon offer to take scuba diving soon.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:12pm
Midwest, do you do anything else other than hate on women with bait questions?

And wtf is with your avatar? All the years we've been telling you to leave this forum due to your annoying ways and you're tired?

LMAO, FOH.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I'm telling you guys, Cancun is safe. The hotel strip is VERY safe.
exactly. i stayed at aqua live cancun. all inclusive but it was excellent. i ate so much, filet mignon. We got rooms on the club room flr. Maaaaannn we were straight ni99erish. Taking ciroc shots. SMH. The man opened a brand new bottle that we finished. all included man. 

We almost stayed there. It was really close to us. That is a very highly rated resort. How was the food? Was there more than 1 pool? How much beach space was there? Sorry for all the questions. We want to stay at Live Aqua next time. We heard a lot of good things about Puerto Plata also. Have you ever been there?
i kept telling my friends if the cartel come here aint nobody checking for no black girls. Being at the bottom of the barrel works in our favor in this instance. The cartel want them damn bunnies to hold for ransom.

It was an excellent hotel to be all inclusive. There were like 5 pools 1 jacuzzi. four restaurants, 1 bar in the hotel, one bar by the pool, a swim up bar, sushi bar. And room service was excellent. The food at the restaurant MB was the best. The beach space was large. Very clean. 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Our vacations are dictated by which areas have the best rated scuba-diving, since my SO is really into scuba. He has a bunch of scuba certifications, and Cozumel has some of the best scuba in the world, so that's where he wanted to go. Australia is supposed to have the best scuba-diving so we are going there someday. People select vacations based on different criteria. Mexico ain't for everybody.

You are just determined to end up a Lifetime movie.

did you see that movie (w/ my Billy from Y&Restless)? He made sure she changed her life insurance(?) info before they left for honeymoon, and only one of them returned. That scared me LOL

i didnt see the movie but i remember that story
a man in MD did the same thing with a companion
he takes out life insurance on every woman he travels with Ouch

I'm so mad at you guys for this line of discussion. I'm not tryna die.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:13pm

hub is already nervous about why I'm so obsessed with the show Snapped. Now you just made me ask him "do you get a show on your tv cable called Wives with Knives?" He gave me  a lookLOLLOL  but later came back and said 'yes.'

omg my dh is nervous too!! i laughed about that title this week.
i am always watching City Confidential and American Justice
and today i said "man these people get greedy. if i got away with killing my first spouse I surely wouldn't kill the second one the same way or kill them at all."

he stopped and was like Confused

and when i was watching a woman who killed her husband and tried to claim battered woman syndrome but they said it would be hard for her to do that bc she was educated and had means to leave he goes..."i hope you're listening in case you try to kill me and you want to use that as a defense lawyer-lady."Ouch

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 28 2012 at 11:15pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i didnt see the movie but i remember that story
a man in MD did the same thing with a companion
he takes out life insurance on every woman he travels with Ouch

If I rem correctly, in the movie she told him she had changed the policy (and increased it too --- at his demand) just to shut him up; but she never did it.  I think that's what got him off because with no payout, he didn't really appear to have motive.

but that was sad-- she lied about changing the policy   so basically he killed her for nothing.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Dec 28 2012 at 11:14pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:15pm

No you did NOT!

He gon offer to take scuba diving soon.

LOL, I'ma tell him upfront tho "I ain't changing no beneficiaries before we go!"

Edited by PurpleHaze - Dec 28 2012 at 11:15pm
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Midwest, do you do anything else other than hate on women with bait questions?

And wtf is with your avatar? All the years we've been telling you to leave this forum due to your annoying ways and you're tired?

LMAO, FOH.

Don't you worry about my got damn avatar, woman!
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

i kept telling my friends if the cartel come here aint nobody checking for no black girls. Being at the bottom of the barrel works in our favor in this instance. The cartel want them damn bunnies to hold for ransom.

It was an excellent hotel to be all inclusive. There were like 5 pools 1 jacuzzi. four restaurants, 1 bar in the hotel, one bar by the pool, a swim up bar, sushi bar. And room service was excellent. The food at the restaurant MB was the best. The beach space was large. Very clean. 

Exactly. They know they aren't getting any money for Black folks.

That is good info. Thumbs Up Thanks. Live Aqua looked so nice when we passed it. We will probably stay there next time. We just didn't know anyone who stayed there. Iberostar had 6 pools and 5 or 6 restaurants. We ate out a lot though. There is a restaurant on the Cancun hotel strip named Fred's. We ate there twice, and we ate at Lorenzillo's. We bought a ton of liquor at La Europea for the fam. It was a good trip all-around. I actually liked Mexico more than Jamaica.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:23pm
now yall talking about vacations. YOU KNOW MM ain't got  5 of nothing like THAT
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 32>