Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Of the simps....I mean, men who took yall on dates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Of the simps....I mean, men who took yall on dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 32>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 2.28  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I'm telling you guys, Cancun is safe. The hotel strip is VERY safe.
exactly. i stayed at aqua live cancun. all inclusive but it was excellent. i ate so much, filet mignon. We got rooms on the club room flr. Maaaaannn we were straight ni99erish. Taking ciroc shots. SMH. The man opened a brand new bottle that we finished. all included man. 

We almost stayed there. It was really close to us. That is a very highly rated resort. How was the food? Was there more than 1 pool? How much beach space was there? Sorry for all the questions. We want to stay at Live Aqua next time. We heard a lot of good things about Puerto Plata also. Have you ever been there?
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:04pm

Our vacations are dictated by which areas have the best rated scuba-diving, since my SO is really into scuba. He has a bunch of scuba certifications, and Cozumel has some of the best scuba in the world, so that's where he wanted to go. Australia is supposed to have the best scuba-diving so we are going there someday. People select vacations based on different criteria. Mexico ain't for everybody.

You are just determined to end up a Lifetime movie.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:04pm
I do like scuba diving though
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Our vacations are dictated by which areas have the best rated scuba-diving, since my SO is really into scuba. He has a bunch of scuba certifications, and Cozumel has some of the best scuba in the world, so that's where he wanted to go. Australia is supposed to have the best scuba-diving so we are going there someday. People select vacations based on different criteria. Mexico ain't for everybody.

right. dh goes by body counts. we're black. aint nobody gonna save usCry

Hell yeah.. Smart man

Edited by Rumbera - Dec 28 2012 at 11:05pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:06pm
@Purp: It was the Barbie Bandits. There was a thread about em on here.

@Pity: I don't understand that gif.

Edited by FarraFace - Dec 28 2012 at 11:08pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:06pm

did you see that movie (w/ my Billy from Y&Restless)? He made sure she changed her life insurance(?) info before they left for honeymoon, and only one of them returned. That scared me LOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

did you see that movie (w/ my Billy from Y&Restless)? He made sure she changed her life insurance(?) info before they left for honeymoon, and only one of them returned. That scared me LOL

i didnt see the movie but i remember that story
a man in MD did the same thing with a companion
he takes out life insurance on every woman he travels with Ouch
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:08pm

@Purp: It was the Barbie Bandits. There was a thread about em on here.

hub is already nervous about why I'm so obsessed with the show Snapped. Now you just made me ask him "do you get a show on your tv cable called Wives with Knives?" He gave me  a lookLOLLOL  but later came back and said 'yes.'
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Yup. We went to Cancun and took a ferry to Cozumel. We went scuba-diving, and by the grace of God, my lace front stayed on. I actually really like Cancun. 
one of my classmates told me that cozumel is absolutely beautiful. Lol at the lacefront being waterproof, lol.

It was! I visited the Mayan museum. The museum had a restaurant overlooking the water and the SO and I had lunch on the beach. Cozumel also has great shopping. They had AMAZING deals on silver.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 32>
  Share Topic