Perfect Hair Collection

odd shaped head flw for sale

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camille07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: odd shaped head flw for sale
    Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 12:28am
people used to always be looking for lfs to practice on and whatnot. what happened to this website? and why, after two years, am i still getting the same error message when i try to post.

anyway, i have two bvr units, one owen and one jeffrey. one beater mvr silktop from rex that i wore to death and will still wear. i don't like brazilian hair. i seem to be the only one. i also seem to have an odd f*cking shaped head. my temple to temple measurement is like 90cm. i can't. 

probably best to pm me because i will likely forget about this site again. but i really do want to sell and i will try to remember to come back with pictures!!
Sponsored Links

camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camille07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 6:51pm
I'm trying to post pictures but I just got scammed on eBay and I'm trying to deal with that.

Why yes, someone sold me a thin skin lf that was wrong in every possible way including the fact that the thin skin was machine stitched to the underside of the cap After The Fact. I noticed as much when I took the wig out of the knotted grocery bag I received it in. So. eBay thinks I should pay for the return shipping costs. So give me a second. Or something.
camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camille07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:38am
http://instagram.com/mmesosestris

Okay, the first ten are pictures of the 24" Brazilian virgin remy unit by Owen. Light brown lace, i like super bleached knots, I do not wear this unit often because I don't like the hairline compared to Rex and the knots are confusingly loose. You can't blink without shedding. But any thinning was done by me. I sent the unit back to qingdao to be reventilated at the hairline at one point for reasons unbeknownst to be because I never wear the unit.

As I mentioned to someone earlier, even though I don't think the hairline looks natural like Rex's, some of my favorite pictures of myself are in this. If I know you and you're serious about buying, yes, you can see the uncensored versions :) the hair straightens really well with a good serum but Brazilian virgin hair without product to me is just a puffy mess.

My god. Posting pictures is exhausting. Is there email on Instagram? My email is my Instagram username at gmail so if you want to make an offer, bother me there and I'll work on getting the other pictures up as soon as I can.
Thanks ladies.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style