Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

OCC Lip Tars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:50pm
I LOVE that blue on you. I really want to try them. The Sephora by me only had 2 colors as samples. neither of which I'd ever wear.
Sponsored Links

kandegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 4:11pm
I wore Kava Kava today, a nude/peach color, I love it! Slowly I'm going to continue to build up my collection. I have some sleek colors that I bought months ago that I haven't even tried yet. I heard they are similar. Sleek is a little cheaper.
Lipstickbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 6:08pm
Thanks @Carrie, if anyone lives in Atlanta Blush Baby studios in Buckhead carries the WHOLE collection!!!!
ClassicBeautee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClassicBeautee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 3:23pm
I have a few of them, they have a wide range of colors and base colors that can be mixed to lighten/ darken or add cool/ warm undertones. My only complaint is that they tend to settle in fine creases on my lips, so I have to mix them with lipstick to avoid that. They can also be a little drying..
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:17pm
I'm thinking about trying OCC lip tar for carnival this yr. I need something that'll stay on my lips for several hours without having to constantly reapply. How is the texture? Is it really sticky? And can you eat, and drink while wearing this without making a sticky mess?
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:12am
Love the ones I have

Edited by 510QUEEN - Apr 12 2014 at 1:12am
who_me? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote who_me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:03pm
They are really quite nice not too sticky and last on long photo shoots under those darn lights
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12