Angkor Cambodian Hair

ObamaCare???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
PurrPoZe View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurrPoZe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 7:39pm
It's 1% or 95 per adult 45 per child for the first yr...after that it jumps to 325 per adult 140ish per child or a percentage of your income whatever is greater...3rd yr it goes into the 600s for adults....collected when you file taxes
Sponsored Links

TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by PurrPoZe PurrPoZe wrote:

My health care through my job is free...but crappy so it balances out. I will say that thanks to obamacare a lot of people are just realizing that they qualify for state Medicaid. I wonder what that's gonna do to the benefits

Stupid Georgia is not expanding Medicaid to help those whose income is too low to qualify for the subsidy.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:33pm
I've had healthcare under the ACA since 2011 in the preexisting condition group. Since that's been phased out my new plan is 188$/month and will be like 430$ without the subsidy. That's what I get for being a sickly person with no spouse or children.

But I guess I'm just thankful to be getting any healthcare at all.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:07am
The term Obamacare was started by the right to demean the legislation. The left including the president started to use it to blunt it's imo racist origins. When there was problems launching the site and the original connotation was more relevant to the racist right wingers the president and his administration quickly reverted to calling the legislation by its proper name.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:42am
Doesn't matter how it started.
He likes the nickname bc he knows what it will mean in years to come.

You want your signature legislation attached to your name.
He's looking past myopic drivel...

Edited by jonesable - Dec 27 2013 at 2:44am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:48am
Originally posted by PurrPoZe PurrPoZe wrote:

It's 1% or 95 per adult 45 per child for the first yr...after that it jumps to 325 per adult 140ish per child or a percentage of your income whatever is greater...3rd yr it goes into the 600s for adults....collected when you file taxes
This sounds about right
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Sang and kitten-

Have you guys signed up already?

I haven't signed up because my insurance comes from my job.  It's my job to know the workings of the Affordable Care Act.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:19pm
Bumping for others..
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:58pm
I was thinking of signing up because my former companies benefits sucked and were extremely expensive. I could have saved about 90 bucks a month had I went with the plan I was looking at.Then I received a new job offer at a new company and their benefits are best in the industry with multiple options, so I will be staying with their benefits.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:39pm
I didn't not sign up for it because I have health insurance through my company. I happen to work at my health insurance company so even if I had wanted to switch companies for insurance, I was not coming out cheaper at all. I pay very little for my insurance and I have great benefits.

but my sister thought about signing up bc her company switched insurances and her premium went from 20 a month to 70 a month and the benefits really suck and she can no longer see her Dr's bc they are all out of network with her new plan and will cost more. I told her to see if they have a waiver that she can fill out
to see if the insurance company will be willing to pay at in network levels bc she's been going to these Dr's for over 10 years and that would suck to have to switch every doctor bc of the type of insurance.

I know a few ppl to have signed up on it though. I didn't ask them how much their premiums are a month though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic