FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ObamaCare???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ObamaCare???
    Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 4:52am
Has anyone signed up?

Is it cheaper for you or your family with better benefits?

Did you stay with insurance your company offers or shop the marketplace?

trying to make a help my parents make a decision on switching or not.

Eta. before there is 100 pages of arguments and cosigns about the topic name, I am not changing it.

Edited by QueenBee - Dec 26 2013 at 12:45pm
Sponsored Links

Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 8:04am
Has anyone signed up? - I haven't because I have good coverage through my husbands employer but I do know people who have signed up

Is it cheaper for you or your family with better benefits? If you go to Healthcare.gov and give them your demographics they will give you pricing and explain what each plan offers

Did you stay with insurance your company offers or shop the marketplace? Stayed with mine because our coverage is very good and not expensive

trying to make a help my parents make a decision on switching or not. Visit the website
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 9:53am
Yes from what I heard everyone has a unique situation so you won't know until you crunch the numbers
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:03am
I signed myself and my twin sons up for medical/dental, it was $202 a mo. $700 max deductible and $15 co-pays.
Apparently I got $200/mo tax credit to lessen the monthly premium.
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:38am
You have to take into consideration whether or not your PCP (primary care physician/practitioner) has signed on with the plan you've decided to take.  If you have a good relationship with your doctor and he/she hasn't signed up with the plan you've picked, (mostly due to the reimbursement fees for the doctor) then you have to find new doctor.  Many doctors have been automatically signed up with various plans thanks to "all products" clauses in their contracts, but they don't actually know it.  If you want to find out if your doctor is in your plan, you have to go to the list of plans, click onto "search for doctors" and type in the name.  

It can be a bit time consuming, but, many doctors are in plans and don't know it.  Even more doctors are complaining about plans, but haven't taken the time to learn about them and what the reimbursement rate will be.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:44am
Can we not call it Obamacare please?
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Thank you!!  The idea behind "THE AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE ACT" begin with FDR.  That's right, back in the 1930s, long before you, me and Obama were even born.  The foundation of AHA, the way it's written now, actually comes from Republicans.  The cracka doctors I have to deal with are always surprised when I tell them that.

And if one more of those crackas calls MY president the N-word, I am going to get medieval on their azz...   (I always hang up and if they call again, I say we have a bad connection and hang up again!LOL)    
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:38pm
I am looking for informative responses from members who have changed to ObamaCare or declined.

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:40pm
Sang and kitten-

Have you guys signed up already?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

yep!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com