Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

O zone lace front wigs + beginner and school.

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
cherryxoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cherryxoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: O zone lace front wigs + beginner and school.
    Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:51pm
Hi everyone!

I am Cherry, and I was lurking for a while on this forum before I decided to register =)
I really want to wear a wig, but I am a little scared of wearing wigs. So that's why I need your
help, so I am really thankful if you want to help me out! Heart 

I have brown/orange hair now due to trying to dye my hair blonde.. But it didn't work Cry
My own hair colour is middle brown. I always wanted to have platinum blonde hair, and very
long hair. So I thought: Hm... a wig may be the perfect solution! But I could also dye my
hair blonde again (but it's kinda dead now, I want to grow the orange out but it will take
a few months till it is to my shoulders, because then I am willing to cut it off and start the blonding process again) But yea, in my case a wig is the perfect solution Smile

But... I have to go to school... by bike. 30 minutes.. And it is kinda windy here so I am really afraid that the wig will fall off.. Or will get a mess. So what can I do about that? I thought that I maybe could use tape, but I still want to take care of my own hair, so I want to take the wig off everyday. What would be the best solution? And is platinum blonde wig very shiny or does it depend on the wig brand? And do I have to bleach the knots or will they be very noticable? I am also very pale, so what do I have to do when the lace is too dark? (Foundation on it?) And do you know a company who has good platinum blonde wigs or a shade of blonde?

I saw a synthetic (I can't buy human hair) platinum blonde wig from the o-zone brand (natalia, lace front) but I am afraid that you can see the tracks in the wig, en that is not what I want.. So I heard that you have to attach a wig cap or something to it.. Are there also any other solutions? And the wig doesn't have any baby hair so can I cut my own baby hair? Because mine is way too dark for it :P
And does the o zone lacefronts look real? (I saw reviews but I am not quite sure yet..) And could I do with this wig for like a year if I take good care of it? Because I don't have that much money that I can buy many wigs, I just want one good wig and wear it. Big smile And If I straighten my curly wig, will the curls return when I wash it or not? And I really don't want people to notice that I have a wig on so I want it as natural as possible.. Are roots hard to add? I saw it on youtube but I thought like noo!!
And will I have a skin part by the ozone lace front? Just where you see 'skin flesh' and not hair if you know what I mean haha.. Sorry for my bad English :p

So I think that were all my questions.. Thanks so much for reading this  long story and for answering my questions if you do! If you think I forgot one important thing about wigs etc. please let me know!!!
xxx Cherry Heart

Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:50pm
Hi Cherry

When wearing a wig you can wear a stocking cap underneath the wig. Wig caps come in light (blonde) , brown or black. You wear this under the wig.

You don't have to have baby hairs on a wig.

I doubt it this wig will last a year. Will you wear it all the time or just on occasion?

You might want to also try the 'wig' section.
TRENDIIVERSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 2:19pm

Hi Cherry :)

My Ozone unit was one of my fav synthetics, but the lace is very transparent, I'm light like you (I think lol) and it worked best for me when I had my hair braided straight back and parted in accordance to my braid parts. The hair itself was lovely and lasted me quite a while, but I don't think it'll hold up a year. I would purchase a curly/wavy one and a straight one so that you can switch it up, as the wavy/curly ones tend to tangle a bit at the nape. Once you starighten the curly, it'll be permanently straight.Research the Lace Front forums for attachment methods, I recommend the TMM so it won't be slipping back on your bike ride. Also, maybe try the Ace  Scar Away bandage method...I'll find the thread for you.

This thread has a brief mention of it in it.

And this is the TMM (kinda lengthy)

Edited by TRENDIIVERSE - Nov 14 2012 at 2:25pm
cherryxoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherryxoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 2:55pm

Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Hi Cherry

When wearing a wig you can wear a stocking cap underneath the wig. Wig caps come in light (blonde) , brown or black. You wear this under the wig.

You don't have to have baby hairs on a wig.

I doubt it this wig will last a year. Will you wear it all the time or just on occasion?

You might want to also try the 'wig' section.
Hi, thanks so much for your answer! :)
I want to wear this wig all the time because I am just sick of my own hair ;P
Too bad that the wig wouldn't last a year.. Do you think it will last longer when I purchase
2 wigs? And I'm going to try the wig section, thanks:)

Originally posted by TRENDIIVERSE TRENDIIVERSE wrote:

Hi Cherry :)

My Ozone unit was one of my fav synthetics, but the lace is very transparent, I'm light like you (I think lol) and it worked best for me when I had my hair braided straight back and parted in accordance to my braid parts. The hair itself was lovely and lasted me quite a while, but I don't think it'll hold up a year. I would purchase a curly/wavy one and a straight one so that you can switch it up, as the wavy/curly ones tend to tangle a bit at the nape. Once you starighten the curly, it'll be permanently straight.Research the Lace Front forums for attachment methods, I recommend the TMM so it won't be slipping back on your bike ride. Also, maybe try the Ace  Scar Away bandage method...I'll find the thread for you.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/these-grids-pics_topic350014_page2. - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/these-grids-pics_topic350014_page2.html
This thread has a brief mention of it in it.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/stop-using-glue-or-tapetutorial-w-pics_topic265140. - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/stop-using-glue-or-tapetutorial-w-pics_topic265140.html
And this is the TMM (kinda lengthy)
Hi there, thanks so much for your answer! Was the wig very shiny? Because I am very afraid that 613 wig is going to be very shiny. And did the wig look natural? Do you still know the name of the wig? :) Yea, I think I am going to buy 2 Natalia wigs and just straighten one of them so that I have a straight and curly one. :D And thank you so much for the methods!! Those methods are so much better than tape and a wig cap :P I am so going to use them:D Really thanks so much! :)
TRENDIIVERSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:07pm
It was very natural looking to me, I wore it to take my driver's license pic and you can't tell people that's not my hurr lol. I got the Miami in a brown color.You're on the right track, that is what I would do (but 2 and straighten one). Good Luck! It's no problem, glad I was able to help :)

ETA- I did a post on it (forgot all about it lol)

Edited by TRENDIIVERSE - Nov 15 2012 at 3:08pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply