Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

NYPD Officer Kills Baby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

im sure thats a satire website

It's only a matter of time though.
Sponsored Links

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 10:55pm
Scared the bejeebies out of me. My baby is just about 3 months.When I breast feed in public, I get stares & nasty looks. So I instantly thought ish was getting real lol.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 11:04pm
I am really angry now . I cried . I never heard of that site . My fault for not confirming with CNN.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 11:05pm
im starting to really despise satire.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 11:22pm
that didn't read like satire to me. satire is tongue in cheek that story is some bullsh*t.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 12:36am
that sh*t aint funny  Confused

and if you want to know if a website is fake, just go to the link you provided it

Christian Anti-Masturbation Group Sues Other Christian Anti-Masturbation Group For $350 Million Claiming Trademark Infringement

Obama Raising The Minimum Drinking Age To 24 In October

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Sandra Parker, another witness to the incident, described what followed next: “He screamed at her to stop and told her that she was under arrest. When she ignored him and kept walking toward the bus he grabbed her by the back collar of her shirt and violently yanked her backwards. The poor baby just toppled out of her hands. She hit the ground and the poor little thing just started bleeding from her head. The Officer saw what happened and actually continued to cuff the mother while she began to scream. It was the most horrifying thing I’ve ever seen!”

Onlookers grabbed the injured baby and attempted to staunch the flow of blood from her split head. Officer Fitzsimmons is reported to have made the statement to the crowd that “it was an accident but you can’t resist arrest”. Layla was transported to Queens Hospital Center. Her mother was taken to the precinct for processing. Layla subsequently died, without her mother, from her injuries at the hospital.

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:38am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

that didn't read like satire to me. satire is tongue in cheek that story is some bullsh*t.

right? satire is supposed to be witty and enlightening when properly executed...this sh*t is just dumb
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:43am
I fell for it hook, line and sinker. And I fear this is gonna turn into an art imitating fiction thing at one point down the line anyway. There's nothing too low for these government sanctioned murderers.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 5:03am
Jesus this was hard to read...
and yall sayin its not real?

Confused
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 8:01am
This broke my fucking heart... why would anyone write fictitious journalism like that..?

At least satire can provide a laugh!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic