Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

NY Woman Fired For Not "Taming" Her Afro...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:04pm
^If she's putting effort into it, she doesn't know what she's doing. All naturals have been there at one point or another. I looked a mess when I started my journey. It doesn't look tangled or unclean but it doesn't look nice to me either.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 19 2014 at 2:06pm
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:05pm
Maybe they just didn't like her whole im different thing going on...modified ears and wild hair is alot at one time especially at work.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:06pm
Let's be honest......It doesn't look bad, but I don't believe many naturals would show up to work with their hair picked out.

Edited by Rumbera - Jun 19 2014 at 2:07pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

that isnt 3c hair IMO. cree summer/tracee ellis ross' unmanipulated hair doesnt look like that.
that looks like African Export's texture

cree summer picked out......guuuuuurl.

Tracee is def a 3b...

gimme a pic....
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:33pm
let me know something...hmmmph...if the woman in the OP was 30lbs lighter wearing a trendy outfit, and 13lbs of makeup, inclusive of unrealistic contouring, would the ones saying she looks "unkempt" feel the same way?Geek

and since she's not in corporate. I dont see why her hair should even be an issue unless she was getting lice all over the place

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 19 2014 at 2:47pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:40pm
I was thinking the same thing WF. And I love makeup...maybe not 3lbs but...

I've seen pics posted in the pic thread or beautiful girl thread or whatever and a lot of the ladies have hair like hers but has a different...physical style.

Ain't nuffin' wrong with her hair. I think this pic is doing her a disservice. A white backround is gonna show through you hair and make it appear scraggily and choppy. Her hair is probably full and healthy looking. I need to see "action" pics to know for sure that her fro ain't shaped good enough.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:42pm
No they wouldn't. Natural hair like hers can only be worn if the person wearing it is somehow causing a distraction by wearing huge earrings and tons of makeup. We all know this.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:43pm

that isnt 3c hair IMO. cree summer/tracee ellis ross' unmanipulated hair doesnt look like that.
that looks like African Export's texture

cree summer picked out......guuuuuurl.

Tracee is def a 3b...

gimme a pic....

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing WF. And I love makeup...maybe not 3lbs but...

I've seen pics posted in the pic thread or beautiful girl thread or whatever and a lot of the ladies have hair like hers but has a different...physical style.

Ain't nuffin' wrong with her hair. I think this pic is doing her a disservice. A white backround is gonna show through you hair and make it appear scraggily and choppy. Her hair is probably full and healthy looking. I need to see "action" pics to know for sure that her fro ain't shaped good enough.

bhm is full of brownstuff some days. ya'll know there's nuffin wrong with her hair. if she looked different, there'd be only ooohs and aaaahs about how "cute" her hair is.

and @ the olded --true
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:45pm

bish i know how to use googleLOL!!....

i meant pics of her unmanipulated hair

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 19 2014 at 2:45pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training