Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NVM - Fake story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NVM - Fake story
    Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:24am

Uh Oh! Not Again! Unarmed Black Woman Shot to Death by Police in Georgia!

I don't have the words. Please tell me she will be included in the protests.

Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 10.58.19 AM

Johnson, GA- An unarmed black woman was gunned down in Johnson, GA last night at a Wal-Mart in front of her three year old daughter. Around 10 p.m., 25 year old Sharon Mosley was at Wal-Mart on Grey Hwy, shopping with her daughter when police were called to the big box store. Wal-Mart asset protection associates believed Mosley had shoplifted a couple of items from the health and beauty aide department.

When exiting the store, an asset protection associate aggressively approached Mosley and confronted her. Mosley denied all allegations and became irate with the employee. The associate then tried to apprehend Mosley but failed. Mosley then grabbed her daughter and ran out of the store. While running out the store, Mosley was then confronted by the Jefferson County police. The police demanded Mosley get on the ground. When Mosley kneeled to the ground, before lying down she reached in her pockets. As soon as one of the police men noticed she had reached in her pockets, he immediately fired three shots at Mosley, killing her instantly. Authorities have said that no Wal-Mart merchandise was found on the victim and that apparently Mosley reached in her pockets to grab her over-sized cell phone.

Bibb County Police have not released the name of the officer who killed Sharon Mosley and have yet to comment on the incident. Sharon Mosley was 25 years old. No funeral arrangements have not been made

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 25 2014 at 11:04am
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:24am
Disapprovesigh.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:25am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:26am
*stares*
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:27am
Shocked
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:28am
so she didn't shoplift?
Im sure we'll never know, but why did she run? If I'm innocent I'm not running anywhere. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:29am
This protest needs to go national and include every major city in America. This is not only about Mike Brown anymore. They don't care whether they shoot black males, females or children.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:29am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

so she didn't shoplift?
Im sure we'll never know, but why did she run? If I'm innocent I'm not running anywhere. 

you tell a walmart worker to fcuk off, you walk away to your car, she tells the reporters you ran.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh50vI6Cuxnd8Ctot9

watch what the manager does in this video at the end of the video after the lady walked away
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:29am
Idk... maybe she just wanted to GTFO Stern Smile

so she didn't shoplift?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:31am

so she didn't shoplift?

Even if she did shoplift, since when does this warrant a death sentence? Why aren't white suburban moms spilling their own blood all over Walmart?
I need to see black males demonstrate for her.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 25 2014 at 10:32am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair