Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: nursing school anyone
    Posted: Oct 03 2008 at 4:02pm
hi y'all any body going to nursing school or just finished. well i just finished nursing school, in nj but live in nyc. tell us yor experience. mine was tought almost gave up too, but when i think out my future i just kept going on and now i will be taking my NCLEX-RN at the end of october. wish me luck
Sponsored Links

lady662 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2008 at 10:40pm
Hi there. I am in nursing school now. My first year. Great job for not giving up. It's tough but I've met another girl and we have the same study habits. Good luck on the NCLEX, girl. I heard it's something else. LOL
1love25 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2008 at 11:44pm
Hello, i am starting my nursing degree program.  well all of the pre-requisites anywayCry.  Im currently taking a chemistry class, then i after that i get to take all of the biology classes.  after im done HOPEFULKY i will be able to get into a program.  They are so difficult to get into right now where i am (CA) i think i may move after im done with the pre-reqs.  I need advice/help as well
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2008 at 12:01am
congrag. and good luck , so proud of you and i dont you , i stop a few yrs ago ..L.P.N. STUDENT LOANS ,ILLNESS , AND CAN YOU BELIVE ALL THE INDEX CARDS YOU HAD TO REMEMBER FOR GREEK TERMS . THAT YOU WILL NEVER USE , IM YET TO SEE ANY DOC. SCRIPT IN GREEKLOL  WELL MAYBE ?THEY CANT SPELL OR WRITE .. IM HAPPY FOR YOU , AND MYSELF , IN MY CASE I CHOSE NOT TO CONTINUE TO A RN. BECAUSE IT EQUALS PAPER WORK IF YOU WORK IN A HOSPITAL Cry I WENT IN THIS FIELD TO HELP SICK PEOPLE , CHILDREN AND AS FORMER  CANCER PT.. Smile WELL LONG STORY SHORT PAPER WORK .. PLZ NEVER LOOK DOWN ON A LPN ,HAD TO LEARN THE SAME THING , BUT CANT GET THE SAME SALARY OR HAVE THE ONE ON ONE PT, CARE I WANTED SO DEARLY .. I WORK AT MCG  .. CHILDRENS ,AND MY GOAL IS TO START MY OWN PRIVATE CARE , WHERE I CAN HAVE THE ONE ON ONE CONTACT WITH PT. THATS WHY I GOT MY DEGREE IN NURSING AND IT NEVER HAPPEN TO THIS DAY ? I HOPE YOU NEVER FORGET THE PT.. GOD BLESS..PS.. DANG I JUST REALIZE MY CAPS WHERE ON FORGIVE ME ? SEE NURSES , DOCTORS WE CANT WRITE OR SPELL LOL
chkltebuttafly View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2008 at 1:07am
hello all im in nursing school actually start my fundamentals class in march. all my pre-regs are done. i go to orientation in march. im so excited. Hug good luck to all of you.
ggabri07 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2008 at 10:35pm
I am in nursing school in NJ. I am doing a 2 year part time accelerated program. Currently taking four classes. So far its not bad. Its  just a lot of studying
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2008 at 2:01am
I plan to get my BSN and eventually my Master's.

I'm a freshman in college and I'm just really getting the hang of it. It's just so diff. from High School. Here you actually HAVE to study, and go to class, and do your work. Otherwise, you won't make it. I'm passing with a B so far. I gotta keep that up.

I think saying that nursing school is challenging is an understatement. But, I want that challenge. I want to work hard for something I really want.

Hopefully, I'll make it through.

And congrats ladies to finishing school!

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2008 at 6:32pm
I want to go to nursing school after I get my BA in psyc.
Bianna125 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2008 at 7:21pm
Congrats to all the Ladies above!! Nursing is an awesome career and it takes special people to do it.

I'm a 5th year senior about to enter my LAST SEMESTER of nursing school!!!! I'll graduate in May and I can't wait to be done. I definitely think nursing school is much harder than working as a nurse.

I moved to a new house, planned a wedding, and got married last year...all things that are hard to do while in school. I'm so glad I made it through cause I can't wait to start making some money. I'm tired of being a broke college student!
cynfash View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2009 at 10:50am
nurses rule lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic