Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nurses please come in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nurses please come in
    Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 11:23pm
How'd you survive nursing school? Did you have much of a life?

Im stressing so much right now, i start clinicals in the fall.

Is it even possible to get all A's without being sleep deprived and starved?

Halp!!!

Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 12:37am
you're in the nursing program?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 12:49am
Yes
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 12:58am
congratsParty, yes you can get all A's but don't over stress your self about it. How has the program been treating you so far, what kind of  program is it? If you don't mind me asking?
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 1:06am
without being sleep deprived? Yes, without cheating? No. I don't advocate cheating, but I know it goes on.

It is important to team up with someone who is as dedicated as you, to study if you can. It's hard to do it all by yourself and get straight A's, especially if your life doesn't only allow you to worry about your schooling.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:20am
im starting the program in the Fall. I hope i can get through it. Thousands of nurses have done it, why cant I?I need to find a study buddy
cutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 9:05am
Honestly, i made my best grades in nursing school.  I guess by the time i got in i was ready to get my career started.  i did an accelerated BSN program.  It is a lot of studying and information but i didnt have a problem with it.  i didn't work because i still lived at home and survived on student loans.  i've been a nurse for 5 years and there are still lots of things that i'm learning. so don't let overwhelm you. good luck!
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 9:53am
it was death and a half.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 12:41pm
I wanted to go but I couldn't afford it and I already have a degree (with a lot of student loan debt). I do have my nursing assistant license as a backup to get more experience in the future.

I hear it requires a lot...a LOT...of studying and it is damn near impossible to hold down even a part time job. That's what made me re-think my decision.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

congratsParty, yes you can get all A's but don't over stress your self about it. How has the program been treating you so far, what kind of  program is it? If you don't mind me asking?

Thanks
Its been ok but everyone says the next 2 years will be stressful.
Im in the bsn program
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>