Perfect Hair Collection

Nurse Taped Baby's Mouth Shut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:01am
Bish would've gotten it. As aggravating as it can be hearing a baby cry sometimes her behind works with babies all day I'm sure. She should be used to it.
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:04am
Don't know why but I'm skeptical.  Something about the father's statements and the photo shoot have me a little doubtful.  That baby looks relaxed as hell too.  I would have taken pictures of the nurse and said tape being removed with lip skin being ripped off.  I call bullsh*t for now. 

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:11am
Said nurse would be missing eyebrows and lips. You do raise an interesting point about the photos kfoxx
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:31am
IDK. It's a bit sketchy. Aren't there cameras in the Nursery. Also if a baby has a Nasogastric feeding tube, isn't that taped ??

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:32am
Umm...I don't see a nurse taping a babies mouth and bringing the taped mouth baby to the mother. Also, that weak piece of tape would pop off with a full term baby who has an annoying cry and...why was the mom too weak to take that cheap piece of dollar store tape off? I'm not saying its not possible just saying if I tape a baby I'm going to my grave with that information, no way would I admit that to the parents.

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Umm...I don't see a nurse taping a babies mouth and bringing the taped mouth baby to the mother. Also, that weak piece of tape would pop off with a full term baby who has an annoying cry and...why was the mom too weak to take that cheap piece of dollar store tape off? I'm not saying its not possible just saying if I tape a baby I'm going to my grave with that information, no way would I admit that to the parents.

LOLCry This made me choke. Dollar store tape doesn't stick worth diddly.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

IDK. It's a bit sketchy. Aren't there cameras in the Nursery. Also if a baby has a Nasogastric feeding tube, isn't that taped ??

They tape all sorts of things to sick babies including tubes for oxygen and feeding tubes but would never tape a mouth shut for crying, if a baby regurgitated with its mouth taped shut he would choke to death.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:50am
Precisely. Judging from the pics. I don't see a baby's mouth taped shut.

Maybe I missed that picture
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:18am
what a dumbass
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:30am
I wouldn't even bother suing Evil Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style