Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nurse in Kate Phone Hoax kills herself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:26pm
All this over some heffa's morning sickness. What a shame
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:50pm
this is disgusting. 

a bunch of cells has caused a death already. i think she was killed.
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:52pm
i.........don't understand
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:55pm
Those damn unfortunate looking, inbred, self-entitled royals are at it again. 
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:57pm
I don't think she killed herself.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:58pm
There is definitely more to this story
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:06pm
She has been humiliated in front of a vast number of people. Her professionalism called into question. Her career possibly damaged irrevocably. The media undoubtedly hounding and doorstepping her. Even with the hospital claiming to support her, there would have been individuals expressing, at the very least, exasperation (if not outright contempt) for 'allowing herself to be fooled so easily'. Which might lead her to believe sacking or being struck off was inevitable. And the media interest being ongoing. That is a terrible, terrible burden for someone who takes pride in their nursing. So terrible.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:18pm
I very much doubt that the hospital was kind to her and she was not reprimanded for her actions.

I believe since it is the royal family and the information was fed to Australia it was on very serious levels of breach. She was probably facing jail time, dismissal and never working in the medical field again.

She was probably interrogated about whether she told them more and the nature of her relationship with them. 

I do not believe that this was as easy on her as they made it sound at all. For all we know she could have been treated as a spy. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

I very much doubt that the hospital was kind to her and she was not reprimanded for her actions.

I believe since it is the royal family and the information was fed to Australia it was on very serious levels of breach. She was probably facing jail time, dismissal and never working in the medical field again.

She was probably interrogated about whether she told them more and the nature of her relationship with them. 

I do not believe that this was as easy on her as they made it sound at all. For all we know she could have been treated as a spy. 
oh they made her pay alright

i know how the nhs moves

they def made her pay and were going to keep dong it
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:47pm
Welp.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair