FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Nurse in Kate Phone Hoax kills herself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

Author
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:34pm
i think if this was about potus, we'd feel exactly how they feel..like a gross injustice and an inexcusable professional misconduct had transpired

we wouldnt take it very lightly nor would be as willing to forgive

but its all relative anyway

Edited by afrokock - Dec 07 2012 at 5:37pm
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:44pm
Synopsis? TIA!
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

white folks cant handle sh*t.

No they can't.  And they call US sensitive. Smh

Edited by Az~Maverick - Dec 07 2012 at 5:45pm
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

I nearly cried when I read the story unfold at work. That poor woman. You guys do not understand how the media runs in this country. The story was so big (they're fookin OBSESSED with the royal family) people were demanding that the nurse be sacked/how stupid she was blah blah blah. That woman was humiliated and bullied INTERNATIONALLY. She was scared. I don't even want to think about  how how employers/colleagues may have treated her. She was probably being disciplined/near about to lose her job. She was scared. 

She must have been in a very dark place. May she RIP. Saddest story today for me. She survives a husband and 2 children. 

This story has really got to me and I don't know why.  

May she RIP. 

There's got to be more...if she's got a husband and 2 kids, a job can't be that much more important.  Possibly the press was harrassing the whole family and maybe she thought to end  the abuse on them by committing suicide.Cry

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

I nearly cried when I read the story unfold at work. That poor woman. You guys do not understand how the media runs in this country. The story was so big (they're fookin OBSESSED with the royal family) people were demanding that the nurse be sacked/how stupid she was blah blah blah. That woman was humiliated and bullied INTERNATIONALLY. She was scared. I don't even want to think about  how how employers/colleagues may have treated her. She was probably being disciplined/near about to lose her job. She was scared. 

She must have been in a very dark place. May she RIP. Saddest story today for me. She survives a husband and 2 children. 

This story has really got to me and I don't know why.  

May she RIP. 
Def. Some people in the US don't know how the UK press operates.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:51pm
I really don't understand this thread.
This all sounds silly.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

This was posted by the owners(?) of the station 30 minutes ago:

"Southern Cross Austereo (SCA) and 2Day FM are deeply saddened by the tragic news of the death of nurse Jacintha Saldanha from King Edward VII’s Hospital and we extend our deepest sympathies to her family and all that have been affected by this situation around the world.

Chief Executive Officer Rhys Holleran has spoken with the presenters, they are both deeply shocked and at this time we have agreed that they not comment about the circumstances. SCA and the hosts have decided that they will not return to their radio show until further notice out of respect for what can only be described as a tragedy."

* side eyes "apology" * Considering they way the royals are worshiped over there, they knew someone could lose their job or worse because of this.
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:27pm
Why the fk is she staying in the hospital for acute morning sickness?
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

white folks cant handle sh*t.

she was indian 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:50pm
Suicide is not white or black
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic