BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Number of bundles advice

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cecestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cecestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Number of bundles advice
    Posted: May 31 2013 at 6:09am
Hello Everyone,

I want to get some kinky curly hair from Roman and a closure but do I really need 3+ bundles AND a closure. Years ago when I used to purchase BSS hair I would use 2 packs and have a small leaveout but I'm not sure if these packs are comparable in weight to the 3.5oz per bundle that Roman sells. I like to have a full look with curly hair - when I purchased [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] curly years ago (lengths 18, 16, 14) I had a total of about 10oz. I want kinky curly in lengths 18 and 16 with a 16inch closure - am I pushing it if I only get two bundles?
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:38am
Kinky curly you should be fine with 2 bundles and a closure unless u want super big hair.
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 8:58am
Can I get the contact for Roman.

I really love the pictures of his hair that have been posted.

I like the fact that he sells matching closures.

I received an email from Indian hair exports. Have anyone ever done busoness with them? They take pay pal and offer a guarantee on refunds as well as quality of hair.

If anyone wants to order here is email. Please let me know or post picture of the hair...thanks

Indian hair exports@gmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 9:01am
Correct spelling>>>>business...
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:35am
Always buy an extra bundle if you can afford it but two should be more than enough for Afro KC. You may want it for a later install.
myoic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myoic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 11:39am
3 bundles... The bigger the better!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 11:42am
Too many bundles can course the hair to matt or tangle....right?
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 11:49am
I would say two, but if you like super big Diana Ross hair 3. For a more natural look 2 is enough.
cecestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cecestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:37am
Thanks everyone. I've decided to go with 3. I'll most likely make a wig out of it and post with pics and an update in about a month or so :)
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:47am
Ive always been good with 2 bundles and a closure.. most natural looking IMO. i have a somewhat big head & typically have a lil of the last weft leftover
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic