Perfect Hair Collection

Nudred

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nudred
    Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 3:02pm
Has anybody tried this to start their dreads? Its a hair twisting device it. I'm going to buy it next week..

Check out the video.

heres the website

what yall think?
Sponsored Links

csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 3:32pm
cool

Cool
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 7:58pm
I like it, the product is $25 so this is considerably less than what you would pay to get your hair twisted or locks started. For short hair this is great, if it produces uniformed coils. Great for men and little boys. Also good for those who want to just have the look for style and not grow locs. Neat product! I have heard of this before and also with short hair you can achieve the look with using the palms of your hands and rubbing your hair in circles until the coils form.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 8:13pm
For those who cannot afford to purchase a product you can make your own sponge. I found this neat video, of a lady showing how she did. Let me just say Afro coily hair is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 12:09am
cool!!
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:58pm
One of my little cousins used this to start his locs. It was great look.
However, the locs turned out very small and neither he or his mother knew how to maintain them (retwist etc.) And they could not afford to go to a salon.
I ended up coming over and  undoing a lot of them and marrying others because of how small his locs were. They were almost micros.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:13pm
Thats true I just used it on my hair, they look really small, but I think the micros look better on a woman, thanks for the info though, now I gotta figure out how I'm going to retwist them once they grow out.. my hair is really short, gonna take awhile to grow anyways.

I used it on my brothers hair and his parts a much bigger than mine, but his hair is longer, I think if you use it on short hair.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:24pm
the parts are smaller maybe? ugh sorry hit enter too soon.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:04pm
Did you use the Nudred? Or did you make your own sponge?
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

Thats true I just used it on my hair, they look really small, but I think the micros look better on a woman, thanks for the info though, now I gotta figure out how I'm going to retwist them once they grow out.. my hair is really short, gonna take awhile to grow anyways.

I used it on my brothers hair and his parts a much bigger than mine, but his hair is longer, I think if you use it on short hair.

You're welcome sis! Yeah the micros may be pretty to start, but thin locs tend to snap. Becareful. You may opt to get them latched/interloced vs palm rolling as palm rolling will cause them to get even thinner over time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>