Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

NSFW Sex Sent Me to the ER on TLC 2nite @ 10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NSFW Sex Sent Me to the ER on TLC 2nite @ 10
    Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:58pm
Here is short clip of what you can expect...

Who'll be tuning in tonight?

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jan 11 2014 at 7:00pm
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:58pm

Watching Now . Really funny . The black couple are sex addicts . Can't wait for next episode .LOLLOL

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:01pm
I watched it...lol the black couple was funny. The white couple in the tree though...just dumb.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:02pm
The black girl last week had me smh, went into the er for a swollen va jay jay cause her selfish bf didn't get her lubricated enough...
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:30pm
Dayum 3 hours!

What's his number sheeettt!
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:23am
i  am sorry the triage at the hospital i work at is not opened like that for all the world to hear what u r there for....we have private triage rooms, doors and blinds...lawd...
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:26am
of all the dumb sh*t... oh, for all the slow ppl its fake btw..

Cream Bmp Daily

standard

Mother Sues Beyonce After Daughter Dies Giving He@d on a Surfboard…

beyonce-surfboard-sued     
CALIFORNIA — “She ain’t have no business going all the way out in the middle of the ocean just to suck no d**k” Says Jewel Wilmington a grieving mother who admits her daughters actions were wrong, but singer Beyonce is partially responsible for encouraging her young female fans to explore s3x on a surfboard in her song “Drunk In Love”.

Jewel Wilmington filed a lawsuit today after her daughter died Thursday afternoon on a surfboard while giving oral favors to her boyfriend in the ocean.

“The little b**ch was always talking about a surfboard, but could drown in a tub. She know black folk can’t swim” Said Mrs Wilmington with tears in her eyes about her daughter reciting the lyrics to Beyonce’s song days before her death.

“Us Wilmington’s can dance, play some ball, and will fight a n**ga if we have to, but swimming just ain’t in our DNA”.

Apart from suing Beyonce for five million dollars Mrs Wilminton is also going after the hospital that was unable to save her daughter’s life citing them as unprofessional as her official death certificate read “suffocation by way of the ‘D’ “.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:31am
speaking of sex accidents, I saw the above on a fake site. Didn't wanna make a thread so...

Anywho here is another fake story

http://creambmp.com/articles/mother-sues-beyonce-daughter-dies-surfboards/

Jay-Z Files for Divorce Because Beyonce Didn’t Tell Him About Secret Album…

jay-z-divorce-beyonce-secret-album     
NEW YORK — “I got n* s in the barbershop asking me have I heard the new Beyonce album. Picture that sh*t?” Said Jay-Z about when he received the news that Beyonce, his wife of five years dropped a secret album on iTunes.

Jay-Z filed for divorce early Monday morning citing that trust in his marriage to singer Beyonce Knowles-Carter was irrevocably broken after finding out she dropped a surprise album that not even he knew about.

“She treated me like the fourth member of Destiny’s Child. I just don’t matter no more.” Said Jay-Z when asked by court appointed marriage counselor Johns Hopkins how he felt about the whole situation. “She acted like my lips were sexy all these years so honestly ain’t no telling what else she lying about”.

Friends close to Beyonce believe Jay-Z was looking for anyway out of the marriage and most likely just tired of coming home to the same vagina every night.
==================

R. Kelly Cancels Concert Because Women in Audience Were Too Old…

R-Kelly-Black-Panties     
ATLANTA – “Don’t get me wrong i love my older fans, but nobody wants to stare at a bunch of grandmas all night” said R Kelly about his recent concert where the front row was filled with women in their late 20′s.

During an Atlanta stop on his promotional tour for new album ‘Black Panties’ R. Kelly cancelled the concert, because he claims all the women in the audience were too old.

“I looked out from back stage and all I seen was single mothers, college grads and retired strippers” Said the King of R&B about the sold out crowd at Atlanta’s amphitheater “Not one chick was camera ready”.

Although R. Kelly personally guaranteed a refund to all the ‘old ladies’ at his show. He says he doesn’t feel sorry, because they should have known better stating that “The album is called ‘Black Panties’, not granny panties”.

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:58am
did you see the teen that dislocated her jaw though
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:05am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

did you see the teen that dislocated her jaw though
Shocked what kind of blowjob was that?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair