Perfect Hair Collection

NSFW: Have you ever had roaches?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:04am
I think I've told this story before. But when I moved into my first apt in college, the place was infested.
The previous girl that stayed in one of the rooms had them really bad at her home apparently.
These roaches were so used to being there, they came out in the day time and would be chilling. So whenever you made that nightly trip to the kitchen, and turned on the light, they didn't even run.
I am terrified of roaches. I tried to get moved to another apt, but everywhere was full.

It took me almost 2 months to get rid of them.
I put sticky traps in all of the hot spots. The corners of the cabinets/under the sinks.
I wiped everything down with bleach.
I put boric acid down and swept it into the cracks of the base boards.
I put the roach motels in the hot spots also
I vacuumed and swept up crumbs left by the previous residents.
That worked for a little while, but I still saw them.

Turns out they were using the vacant room in the apt as the hideout.
The manager of the complex had the orkin guy to come by my apt every week. He sprayed every time he came by and we finally got rid of them.

We let one of my brother's friends stay with us for a month. I swear he packed a bag of roaches. It took almost 3 months to get rid of them after the guy moved out. We had to throw away the microwave because it was roach headquarters.
I did the same thing to get rid of them, but instead of the orkin man, we used the home defense spray.

Its hard to get rid of them if you have ppl that aren't helping to keep everything clean.
Now the giant ones, they don't mean infestation. They come in your house because they think they own ish...

Sponsored Links

Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:07am
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:16am
Yes when I was a kid.  What help get rid of them was using borid acid and removing/sealing all sources of food and water and sealing all cracks and keeping a super clean home.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:46am
Originally posted by Gumdrop92 Gumdrop92 wrote:

Deadhttp://vine.co/v/hA5QUmhVvbi
oh. my. dear. life.

and he was totally unfazed. wtf?!
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Pretty embarrassing story, but very true.

This girl I was dating was staying with a cousin in the projects. She was saving up money so she could move into her own place. She invited me over to the place so we could watch movies. It was in the evening. We watched a movie then went to get some popeyes and came back to watch more movies and eat. The lights were low. I needed some ketchup. She said I could go in the kicthen to get some.

I walked to the kitchen. Flipped the light switch. And watched in horror as the floor started moving.

Not even exaggerating. The tile kitchen floor looked like a carpet full of roaches. When I adjusted to what the hell I was seeing, I saw roaches all on the counters and tables as well. I sat there for a good 20 seconds just looking. It was all kind of fascinating.

I ended up leaving right after that. I asked her how she could live there and she said it was either that or be homeless.

Sigh. I'm itching just thinking about it.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Aug 06 2013 at 12:51am
Unregistered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:59am
Yo, this is disgusting. Never had roaches growing up or as an adult. I have seen them at work though.

I heard boric acid works. This makes me not want to live in an apartment. Dirty neighbors = roaches.
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:00am
boric acid dont work for these german roaches i found some living in my bed frame brand new bed frame i bought 2 months ago...they even crawl on the toilet seat and they will try to crawl on your butt 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:18am

omgosh. buy those fogger things. ugh i cant come back in this thread
they're crawling on yall, you guys are seeing flying ones. omgoshCry

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 3:28am
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

My stepdaddy had one stuck in his ear from age 12 to 18 when he joined the military and started to loose his hearing. Finally had free healthcare and they pulled out the carcass covered in wax!

Wut. Thee fCensoredk.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 6:14pm
im never coming back to the thread but just wanted drop some knowledge and stories.

we usually dont have roaches unless some body brings them to our house. my mom's friend gave her some chinese roach bait. Its a small box with 6-8 vials of little pebbles.We just cleaned our house thoroughly and sprinkled this in corners, behind the stove and fridge, etc. We start seeing them dead upside down around the house for a few days. Then we didnt see them anymore. That was almost a year ago. Its summer know so they started coming back but we did the process again.

the roaches in florida are big as fawk manAngry. these bishes. some are so damn big they can barely walk, they do a slow waddle. This wasnt a roach but still scared me. One day me and my brother were outside and i saw a bug upside down, it was sorta covered by leaves. i wasnt sure if it was dead so i ruffled the leaves near it but it didnt move. My dumb big brother comes along and kicks it. Oh.My, Gyad. the biggest legs sprouted out, that sh*t looked like crab legs,i could count the hairs on its legs they were so damn big. That h*e started fiercely wriggling around with those huge long legs trying to flip itself over. It was kicking up leaves like a leaf blower. then it finally flip over and i got to see how huge that sh*t was. It ran its chunky azz off under my car. no lie, i was genuinely afraid that thing was going to f*ck me up if i tried to run it over.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567