Perfect Hair Collection

NSFW: Have you ever had roaches?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Go somewhere Neka!DeadLOL
maaaaaan look, i'm tryna help. 

apparently following roaches is more dangerous than i originally anticipated. get a licence plate, vague description for a sketch artist or something y'all. don't just let it run away.  

LOL LOL. Yes, yes it is actually dangerous, it's a life and death situation. PLUS all the roaches I encounter are JamaicanLOL Them have attitude and don't tek nuh disrespect, some will even fly  straight at you i swear! But they don't get away from me? NEVER!!!! I slaughter them suckas from a safe, elevated distance with a can of roach spray!!!

Last week there was a roach in my washing tub (the one outside, 2 big concrete sinks) and i used about ten gallons of water on that ninjaEmbarrassed me, it and my garden house and man did he REFUSE TO DROWN, kept swimming way from the hose. But i got him in the end. Bastard.

I do not touch roaches, after i kill them I let them stay there until someone else deals with them, nor do i slap them with my good good slippers or shoes.Dead Yardgirl is about that life LOL, It work and its cheap about $1000 for the box and you get 8 bait stations.

On more than say four occassions in my life I've either killed a live roach or encountered a dead/turned over roach in my bathtub..............................I stood up on the sides of the bath to showerStern Smile 

I almost regulated my BF to "friend zone" when he admitted that he has a fear of roachesShockedOuch. He can kill them though with slippers and ting.
Sponsored Links

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 5:45pm
Well if you live in an apartment building and your neighbor has an infestation, you will most likely get it to.  Had this situation happen to me in the last apartment building.  I was living in the building for 6 years without a damn problem and then a new neighbor moved in (two doors away from me).  Boy did he f*ck up the entire floor.  Everyone on my floor got it.  Even the floor above it got hit too. I moved out of the building the same year.  I can't handle any type of insects and pests.  
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:07pm
just moved into my apartment complex and my unit is infested i didnt know roaches was here till i moved all my furniture in then those suckas decided to come out ..ill be taking a shower and one will be crawling up the wall =(....i asked all my neighbors do they have a roach problem and they all told me yes...i have a 12 month lease and cant break it by law is there anything i can do????? btw maintenence or the leasing office wont do anything about it 
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:45pm
You're in NY. go to the store and get you some
Combat. Same thing happened to last week. Literally 1 day later and the roaches were gone.
But my neighbors want to lie and say bout they don't have roach. Son...i didn't bring these bitches with me!! I got it from you!
samiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote samiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 7:01pm

http://www.justanswer.com/landlord-tenant/6s1zz-question-nyc-warranty-habitability.html

Hth

"This is the text from the NY Real Property Law:.§ 235-b. Warranty of habitability.

In every written or oral lease or rental agreement for residential premises the landlord or lessor shall be deemed to covenant and warrant that the premises so leased or rented and all areas used in connection therewith in common with other tenants or residents are fit for human habitation and for the uses reasonably intended by the parties and that the occupants of such premises shall not be subjected to any conditions which would be dangerous, hazardous or detrimental to their life, health or safety. When any such condition has been caused by the misconduct of the tenant or lessee or persons under his direction or control, it shall not constitute a breach of such covenants and warranties. ..So if there is an cockroach infestation, and they were visible during the day, then that would be prima facia evidence of it being severe as they are primarily nocturnal. For them to be out during the day means that they are severe..According to the NY Attorney General's office: If a landlord breaches the warranty of habitability, the tenant may sue for a rent reduction. Alternatively, rent regulated tenants can also file a rent reduction complaint with DHCR. The tenant may also withhold rent, but in response, the landlord may sue the tenant for non-payment of rent. In such case, the tenant may countersue for breach of the warranty. .The court or DHCR may grant a rent reduction if it finds that the landlord violated the warranty of habitability. The reduction is computed by subtracting from the actual rent the estimated value of the apartment without the essential services. For a tenant to receive a reduction, the landlord must have actual or constructive notice of the existence of the defective condition..In extenuating circumstances, tenants may make necessary repairs and deduct reasonable repair costs from the rent. But prior to doing so, the tenant would need to notify the landlord in writing prior to taking action themselves and give the landlord an opportunity to act. But in this case, since the landlord has already attempted to exterminate unsuccessfully, I would opine that you would have grounds to notify him in writing that you were going to immediately hire a professional pest control company to exterminate and deduct it from the rent.."
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 7:08pm

You can also go above the leasing office and contact the management company or owner. Their contact information should be visible in the leasing office. Or maybe that's just a Texas law.

I remember having to go into a lady's house and telling her that I would have to evict her if she didn't clean her damn house! Old food and trash everywhere. My other residents kept needing their units treated. There's someone feeding them if they are really bad and management can inspect units to find the problem. Or they can get a contract with an extermination company like a decent landlord.

Edited by texasmami0117 - Aug 05 2013 at 7:11pm
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 7:09pm
Get Cy-Kick. That stuff kills EVERYTHING!!!

Control Aerosol prevents them from reproducing.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

all the roaches I encounter are JamaicanLOL Them have attitude and don't tek nuh disrespect, some will even fly  straight at you i swear! 

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

after i kill them I let them stay there until someone else deals with them, nor do i slap them with my good good slippers or shoes.Dead Yardgirl is about that life LOL, 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 8:02pm

Edited by Yardgirl - Aug 05 2013 at 8:03pm
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

You're in NY. go to the store and get you some
Combat. Same thing happened to last week. Literally 1 day later and the roaches were gone.
But my neighbors want to lie and say bout they don't have roach. Son...i didn't bring these bitches with me!! I got it from you!
im in florida now 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>